Tuesday at 21:005 days Lynx decided to clear the air now he knows Johannes has another week but at least he's shown some maturity, unlike social worker Chelsey and whatever Rhianna does.I would say odds-on that either Lynx, Chelsey and Rhianna will be up.
Tuesday at 21:035 days Lynx probably only tried to make up with johanne incase she ends up with some sort of power. He’s just being false - he was calling her such horrible things yesterday.
Tuesday at 21:145 days Rhianna and Chelsey are vile, the comment about Yasmin felt so mean girl coded.
Wednesday at 08:305 days The way BB just gave Johanne and Sam 12 points randomly for their task win, just to ensure her immunity, when the other games were just given 1-7 points I giggled I must admit Edited Wednesday at 08:305 days by Lee_J11
Wednesday at 09:205 days 49 minutes ago, Lee_J11 said:The way BB just gave Johanne and Sam 12 points randomly for their task win, just to ensure her immunity, when the other games were just given 1-7 points I giggled I must admit We support riggory that benefits the programme in THIS HOUSE!
Wednesday at 12:515 days Just want to double check, do people mind me posting the sneak peeks clips on here?
Wednesday at 15:555 days Apparently two housemates are up for eviction. My prediction is Rochelle and Chelsey.
Wednesday at 17:235 days 13 minutes ago, Jack said:Rumours are that Gemma Collins is set to enter the house at some point
Wednesday at 20:204 days They can't nominate Johanne so they go after her friend, very not nice behaviour
Wednesday at 20:324 days Pauline- 6Chelsey- 5Rob- 4Rhianna- 3Rochelle- 3Lynx- 2Harry- 2Omar- 2Yasmin- 1
Wednesday at 20:364 days Chelsey is a GONERI wish they still revealed percentages as I'm sure it'd probably be one of the highest ever.
Wednesday at 20:384 days 1 minute ago, Jack said:Chelsey is a GONERI wish they still revealed percentages as I'm sure it'd probably be one of the highest ever.Yup. I genuinely expect a Sezer style vote to evict percentage for her.
Create an account or sign in to comment