Friday at 13:403 days 6 minutes ago, Mack. said:She was up against Gerry.Nick should have stayed, she was and is one of the most underrated houaemates of all time 😭
Friday at 14:003 days Also with Rochelle saying that to Phillip, um the age gap also makes that question icky like what???
Friday at 15:123 days I’m getting more and more of a niggling feeling that Pauline is about to have a Wolfy level downfall
Friday at 19:103 days 3 hours ago, Liаm said:I’m getting more and more of a niggling feeling that Pauline is about to have a Wolfy level downfallWhy is that?
Friday at 20:032 days Author Omg the contrast in boos and cheers between Chelsey and Pauline is gonna make that group QUAKE
Friday at 20:132 days "Are you kidding me you upset people that's why you're up" 😭😭I just know Yasmin is going to go down as this year's underrated housemate ffs
Friday at 20:132 days Have a hideous feeling it's gonna be Johanne and Pauline up for eviction next week Edited Friday at 20:132 days by Jαsє
Friday at 20:142 days Author 1 minute ago, Jαsє said:Have a hideous feeling it's gonna be Johanne and Pauline up for eviction next week Producers to find a way to keep that leaderboard and give her 50 points for the fun of it 🙏
Friday at 20:312 days 1 hour ago, Steve201 said:Why is that?Slowly slipping a bit, she seems paranoid rather than this voice of reason she established herself as initially. I think she could just as easily have the Ali or Richard villainised by the house winning arc but I wouldn’t be shocked to see the opposite
Friday at 20:392 days There wasn't any reason for BB to ask Rochelle all those additional questions like "what would you do with those herbs" etc - that and how they talk about her in the group chat, makes it kind of obvious they want her to win and I'm sure the public will lap it up lol.They did the same with Caroline last year but thankfully that didn't work.
Create an account or sign in to comment