Jump to content

Featured Replies

It truly is the house of nothing. They took everything away, including their voices!

  • Replies 429
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • A heated argument over God being spelt as Dog backwards is the kind of petty drama I've missed on this show in recent years

Posted Images

It's weird so many comments coming for Pauline and Johanne without knowing any context whatsoever.

So still in the process of catching up - Lynx is a complete arsehole! In fact that whole group of 4 are horrific!

Chelsey very much giving Jennifer BB9 vibes! You have to know you're in the wrong and coming across badly when Jedward can take the high ground 🤣

By far the best set of ITV HMs though - yeah not all of them likeable (and going by comments, that's going to get worse) - but far more watchable than the previous 2 series.

On another note, I can easily see most of the female HMs being evicted one after the other. Rhianna and Johanne will be out as soon as their up and I can see Rochelle too going eventually - even if she seems to be gaining popularity - she's too marmite. Pauline could go either way too.

As things stand can see the final 2 as Frankie and Philip

1 hour ago, ElectroBoy said:

Chelsey very much giving Jennifer BB9 vibes!

PTSD bringing Jennifer's name up. One of the most repulsive housemates of all time.

I'm very concerned we are gonna be losing a fourth woman next eviction. The men are skating through by being background props

20 minutes ago, Henessy Lake said:

I'm very concerned we are gonna be losing a fourth woman next eviction. The men are skating through by being background props

I imagine Pauline, Johanne and Rochelle will get the bulk of noms, and Rhianna too, although Chelsey going might actually help her in the long run

Shocking really Lynx didn't get more noms last time given how much he switched; but he seems to have settled down now. Can see Rob probably picking up a few - whilst he seems harmless, he seems grating to live with.

Just now, Jαsє said:

I really wanna see more of Frankie. He seems like such a lovely guy.

I've basically spent the day catching up/ watching all the eps this series... (no judgement :D) but I think he felt comfortable with Tays and his plan may have been to find someone who he was comfortable with and then come out to them.

However, Tays then went and he probably hasn't found anyone else that he can say to it.

Watching Fridays (?) ep and Johanne was talking about him saying his basically an emotional mess. He's probably over-thinking everything and building up coming out - so must be majorly affecting his time. Kinda hoping he has the courage to just say it and then can enjoy the rest of his experience without it basically hanging over him.

He has been quiet since Tays left really.

Edited by ElectroBoy

Rochelle is actually so disgusting. She was so dismissive of Pauline’s experiences. What a nasty woman.

  • Author

The fact that she stood there and couldn’t even quote the parts of the conversation that were actually relevant word for word, and later said that if she misheard she’d apologise… before even asking for any context or clarification because she’d rather continue trying to make Johanne and Pauline look bad says it all. Pauline hasn’t been coming across great at all the last few episodes, but my god.

Anybody who persists acting like Rochelle is great entertainment, queen, mother, iconic really needs to check themselves. She’s just a horrible, nasty woman.

Rochelle really is a nasty piece of shit isn't she? The tragic thing is I don't think Pauline or Johanne would survive if they went up against her.

I feel like I’m watching a different show regarding Rochelle?! Johanne is always making personal comments about her whether it’s her age or her appearance etc.

I know Rochelle can charge into situations and doesn’t always say the right things herself but she’s definitely the nicer person 😆.

I do hope there’s a way the females can have some sort of immunity though. Harry was actually picking up some nominations! But the females this year are all the housemates bringing the chaos. Philip being the only male who’s got chaotic energy so far.

I still sense Samuel being the winner up to now.

I actually found this episode quite miserable and difficult to watch.

As much as I love drama etc it just felt overly negative and there's little comedic relief. Rochelle isn't entertaining at all to me to watch anymore, she's a negative horrid nasty woman.

Yeh, Pauline did say about feeling micro aggression in society and said that’s how she feels with Rochelle and yet for some reason denied saying it during the arguement. Quite a strange position. Why didn’t they just explain the situation, maybe the chaos of the arguement prevented it.

Rochelle did mishear the fact Rihanna wasn’t mentioned in the same vain but that she would be treated differently when Rochelle spoke to her.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 3