Jump to content

Featured Replies

Rochelle is a grown woman, instead of spending rumours and misheard things - go to the person directly to clarify.

She had no good intentions behind it, she wants to get people against them two and to invalidate their experiences is disgusting.

How anyone can defend Rochelle is absolutely beyond me. Each to their own though I guess, she's a dangerous woman.

  • Replies 447
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • A heated argument over God being spelt as Dog backwards is the kind of petty drama I've missed on this show in recent years

Posted Images

Actually don’t think anyone came away from that argument well.

I think unless there are noms tinkering, or something massively changes, it will be Pauline vs Johanne for eviction

9 minutes ago, Jack said:

Rochelle is a grown woman, instead of spending rumours and misheard things - go to the person directly to clarify.

She had no good intentions behind it, she wants to get people against them two and to invalidate their experiences is disgusting.

How anyone can defend Rochelle is absolutely beyond me. Each to their own though I guess, she's a dangerous woman.

Just incase you were aiming that at my analysis, I’m not defending Rochelle, I think she’s childish as anything and I don’t like her at all.

But Johanne stated she didn’t say anything of the sort when she did actually say that, Rochelle just misheard the part about Rihanna.

Edited by Steve201

Just now, Steve201 said:

Just incase you were aiming that at my analysis, I’m not defending Rochelle, I think she’s childish as anything and I don’t like her at all.

But Pauline state she didn’t say anything of the sort when she did actually say that, Rochelle just misheard the part about Rihanna.

No I wasn't, sorry - I see how it came across that way straight after your post. I was more referring to comments I've seen online.

I agree that Pauline should have clarified further, I think things got missed out in the heat of the moment though. I think a lot of them find it difficult to confront and talk to each other without it being some huge argument when it doesn't always need to be because they have personal feelings of disliking one another.

Sorry meant Johanne said that not Pauline Re microagression.

Edited by Steve201

I don't watch it anymore but The Group Chat is so heavily anti Pauline and Johanne, I don't remember Late & Live being this biased and irs exhausting seeing these two idiots spout rubbish

2 minutes ago, Jαsє said:

Pauline out to 16/1. Yikes. She's blown it.

Wolfy Mark 2

Last nights episode was a hard watch tbh

Rochelle really imo twisted that whole conversation and it was quite infuriating to watch . Johanne and Pauline were having quite an important discussion and just used one little example of a situation that happened in the house to something they were already talking about .

If Rochelle thought she heard what she heard in that moment why would she not go and confront them immediately on such serious allegations ? Instead she chose to go round the house and twist things .

Now I DO think Johanne and Pauline should have just owned certain things they we’re talking about in the conversation and not denied certain things but I can see it from there side they probably felt quite backed in to a corner after serious allegations were being thrown around the house .

Frankie the next HM to lose their shit...

Edited by ElectroBoy

We are so getting another series after this one. We were in trouble but the success of this series i can't see how they won't renew it now

5 hours ago, Slayer said:

THIS!!

Context is very different but I’ve both said this saying myself and had it said to me and it’s not had a racial element to it either time. It’s very much a saying of reacting to a situation or saying something without thinking. I honestly don’t think Rochelle said that with a racial intent (she’s careless with her words as we’ve seen…) but yeah I don’t think this was a race thing.

I’m intrigued on how others interpreted it though.

3 hours ago, Jαsє said:

Johanne really doesn't like Frankie does she

This almost makes me feel as though we might not be seeing the full picture with him too! We so need feeds!

  • Author

Or maybe they could stop fanwanking over Rochelle with the edit and actually give us some context/background as to why there appears to be so many fractured relationships in the house...

Why did everybody suddenly dislike Pauline? Why do Johanne and Frankie not get on? We'll likely never get the background now and only see the fallout.

Johanne commenting on Frankie is probably an extension of her comments from the other ep - she was going on about Frankie being fake/ being emotionally unstable. Not being able to really account for why he is on the show/ basically not feeling real or giving eye contact. I guess the last 2 weeks are fresh in my mind as I binged everything yesterday!

Sort of seems to me though, that as great as Johanne is as a HM, she does basically sit there and pick everyone else apart. She clearly doesn't really like anyone aside from Pauline.

However... Frankie feels like in a bit of an odd situation - I wonder if his plan was to go in and come out in the first week, but hasn't been able to. So is now just bottling everything up - and no doubt now exploding this evening.

Edited by ElectroBoy

Rochelle once again playing the victim, she is so tedious 🙄 you started it all!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.