Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 447
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • A heated argument over God being spelt as Dog backwards is the kind of petty drama I've missed on this show in recent years

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ElectroBoy said:

Watching on catch-up... Yasmin and the fake tears/ high pitched voice melb

I feel like I am the only one who loves her 😭

I really don't get the hate,she's funny, she has the right level of drama and has her head screwed on. She also just seems like a lovely person but I seeing negative comments about her everywhere and I just don't get it!

Just now, Jack said:

I feel like I am the only one who loves her 😭

I really don't get the hate,she's funny, she has the right level of drama and has her head screwed on. She also just seems like a lovely person but I seeing negative comments about her everywhere and I just don't get it!

Oh I do like her - just not when she gets high-pitched 🤣 It was the same when she was in that nightmare room. But overall, I do like her!

Just now, ElectroBoy said:

Oh I do like her - just not when she gets high-pitched 🤣 It was the same when she was in that nightmare room. But overall, I do like her!

Oh okay hahaha, it's so weird everywhere else on social media seems to not like her for some reason!

I think she should hopefully stay a few more weeks and hopefully shine more then.

What is it with Pauline's on Big Brother, starting off as the bookies favourite,and then they blow it.

5 minutes ago, Mack. said:

The most underwhelming crashout ever from Frankie right there.

I did like him but it's coming across as very performative

2 minutes ago, Calum said:

Gonna embarrass myself and say he was kinda hot when he was angry cheeseblock

Taste naomi

It was a bit of a non-moment though, given to what the preview showed.

Frankie really just needs to sit down with someone and just open up - I know its difficult and being in there must be 1000 times worse, but he'll probably end up just spiralling otherwise.

EDIT - Bet there's a nom's twist this week, like they have to earn the right to nominate as its the House of Nothing.

Edited by ElectroBoy

2 hours ago, Jack said:

Rochelle once again playing the victim, she is so tedious 🙄 you started it all!!!!

I was coming here to say the same thing . she CONSTANTLY plays the victim with these fake tears like she didn’t lit the fire that made things kick off in the first place.

8 hours ago, Jαsє said:

The food Lynx made looked divine omg

Yeh, the roasties look unreal!

To win;

11/10 Philip Regan
3/1 Rochelle Rackham
12/1 Frankie Taber
12/1 Omar El Mayer
16/1 Johanne Cade
16/1 Samuel Keen
20/1 Harry Symonds
25/1 Rob Stirzekr
33/1 Pauline Adeyemo
33/1 Yasmin
40/1 Rhianna Collins
66/1 Lynx Noumey

Pauline going from being literal favourite...to that. Jeez.

Rochelle now as low as 9/4 💀

If only Rochelle could go and fall at the first fence like an big gamble on the Grand National where someone is backed from 66/1 to 10/1 and then they fall at the first fence.

Can we evict the duck already?

Good to see Pauline tucking into some Organic Walkers crisps 🤣

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.