Posted August 27Aug 27 I figured I'd make a thread for this movie starring Anne Hathaway and Ewan McGregor as I haven't seen one and I saw on Letterboxd that several Buzzjackers have enjoyed it, including me.Won't go down as a classic or anything lol but I liked it. I wasn't expecting that much from it but I just felt like going to the cinema again (which happens a lot xo) so I went to see this tonight and it was really engaging and fun. I'm not always that into the more 'silly' kind of thrillers but one way I'd describe this is that it had exactly the right amount of silly, it didn't feel like too much or anything. For me it worked, I felt like it did really well what it set out to do, and surprisingly I wasn't bored at any point really.
Create an account or sign in to comment