Posted September 10Sep 10 Last Week's Top 4 Singles► 01. Clean Bandit x Biig Piig - I Don't Wanna Hurt You [03-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01]▲ 02. HUGEL, Imael Angel and Ultra Naté - Movin' To The Sun [14-03-06-07-02]★ 03. Audrey Hobert - Sue me [03]▲ 04. Tame Impala - Loser [21-36-04]#1 Contenders This week 🏆Last Weeks #1- Clean Bandit x Biig Piig- I Don't Wanna Hurt YouContender 1- HUGEL, Imael Angel and Ultra Naté - Movin' To The SunContender 2- Jazzy- My PeopleDebuts & Re-entries to look out for this week 👀Modjo - Lady (Hear Me Tonight) Harry Styles - ApertureNEIKED & Dyo - Sexual Tiësto, Dzeko - Jackie Chan (Feat. Preme & Post Malone) . Ashe - Stop the Wedding! Edith Whiskers - Home Myles Smith - Hate You Temper City - Self Aware 1da Banton - No Wahalakmansaray3's Discovery & Rediscovery Chart :: Top Tracks - Week 8904/09/2026 - 10/09/2026► 01. Clean Bandit x Biig Piig - I Don't Wanna Hurt You [03-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01]► 02. HUGEL, Imael Angel and Ultra Naté - Movin' To The Sun [14-03-06-07-02-02]▲ 03. Jazzy - My People [17-27-26-03]▲ 04. Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway [06-04]▲ 05. M.I.A. - Bad Girls [14-05]▼ 06. Audrey Hobert - Sue me [03-06]▲ 07. M83 - Midnight City [19-xx-12-07]▲ 08. Jazzy - No Bad Vibes (feat. KILIMANJARO) [02-05-02-03-06-09-08]▲ 09. Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love) [02-01-01-01-01-02-08-22-20-34-04-02-04-05-05-04-03-06-05-04-05-13-13-13-17-07-25-29-11-01-03-08-14-12-21-21-09-09-14-13-07-04-05-05-05-13-09]▲ 10. Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy [19-10]▲ 11. Dave - Raindance (feat. Tems) [04-01-07-10-23-01-01-02-01-01-01-01-02-04-09-06-09-10-17-19-08-26-30-16-04-07-05-08-21-10-11-03-08-13-12-06-08-08-18-13-22-11]▼ 12. Alex Warren - EMERALD EYES [05-12]▼ 13. Ian Asher - Boston (feat. STELLA LEFTY) [26-14-15-08-13]▼ 14. Kodak Black - ZEZE (feat. Travis Scott & Offset) [16-02-10-14]★ 15. Modjo - Lady (Hear Me Tonight) [15]✦ 16. Harry Styles - Aperture [06-02-02-05-07-14-10-15-16-28-xx-29-xx-16]▼ 17. Tame Impala - Loser [21-36-04-17]▼ 18. Michael Bublé - Haven't Met You Yet [03-07-18]▼ 19. Alex Warren - PASSENGER [17-24-35-xx-40-03-07-09-11-11-19]▼ 20. Philip George - Wish You Were Mine [27-xx-04-15-20]▼ 21. KSI - Thick Of It (feat. Trippie Redd) [05-07-07-11-09-04-06-16-33-xx-17-xx-25-05-19-xx-36-30-19-14-08-10-12-22-xx-06-06-08-11-09-18-15-23-27-26-38-xx-38-02-12-24-09-20-21]▼ 22. Olivia Dean - Nice To Each Other [25-03-03-04-01-01-01-02-01-03-03-02-04-08-33-38-33-38-12-05-16-20-24-18-21-28-19-11-09-14-22-27-40-xx-11-04-04-10-21-22]▲ 23. Olivia Rodrigo - the cure [23-22-17-25-13-05-05-08-14-18-23-36-34-28-23]▲ 24. Clean Bandit - Tick Tock (feat. Mabel & 24kGoldn) [02-08-36-24]▲ 25. Norah Jones - Everybody Needs A Best Friend [34-xx-36-xx-21-35-26-37-12-12-37-25]✦ 26. NEIKED & Dyo - Sexual [06-17-11-20-xx-26]✦ 27. Tiësto, Dzeko - Jackie Chan (Feat. Preme & Post Malone) [03-09-04-11-10-09-10-25-xx-27]▼ 28. Alex Warren - FEVER DREAM [07-08-20-24-32-xx-40-03-33-12-20-21-14-21-36-34-xx-16-28]▼ 29. Tove Lo - Stay High - Habits Remix [03-12-13-25-17-18-29]▼ 30. Blonde - All Cried Out (feat. Alex Newell) - [14-23-30]▼ 31. Amerie - 1 Thing [03-10-13-10-22-22-24-31]▼ 32. Post Malone - rockstar (feat. 21 Savage) [23-24-19-28-27-32]▼ 33. Wham! - Everything She Wants [30-33]▲ 34. G-Eazy & Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself & I [04-07-18-28-18-39-34]▲ 35. DaBaby - ROCKSTAR (feat. Roddy Ricch) [16-08-19-40-35]★ 36. Ashe - Stop the Wedding! [36]★ 37. Edith Whiskers - Home [37]✦ 38. Myles Smith - Hate You [12-16-35-34-20-23-25-25-20-35-xx-38]✦ 39. Temper City - Self Aware [35-04-10-35-30-25-14-22-17-11-23-29-xx-39]✦ 40. 1da Banton - No Wahala [09-07-10-09-20-09-12-13-12-16-28-18-26-19-26-24-36-32-xx-40]Dropouts (9)xx Alex Warren - Bloodline (with Jelly Roll) [02-01-01-01-01-01-01-03-06-07-07-07-08-09-14-18-16-08-12-21-22-23-24-21-22-20-29-27-31-xx-18-21-24-27-26-26-18-18-23-39-33-40-xx-29-20-37-xx-39-25-37-34-xx-34-39-xx-17-xx]xx Fontaines D.C. - Marianne [24-25-xx]xx Alex Warren - SAME STARS [29-xx]xx Alex Warren - Eternity [05-16-15-18-14-12-19-32-38-34-27-xx-31-xx]xx Alex Warren - Before You Leave Me [17-19-24-xx-11-07-08-08-09-08-25-37-xx-32-xx]xx Alex Warren - On My Mind (feat.Rosé) [06-05-08-07-04-08-09-11-17-26-26-xx-39-xx-33-xx]xx Alex Warren - Carry You Home [28-13-05-04-06-11-14-12-20-18-18-21-xx-34-xx]xx Alex Warren - Ordinary [02-01-01-01-01-02-04-07-08-08-06-09-07-06-09-11-07-04-05-06-06-07-07-12-11-12-07-11-15-15-17-14-13-24-xx-31-23-30-xx-22-23-32-29-34-29-31-36-34-xx-40-22-35-28-37-xx-35-xx]xx HUGEL & SOLTO (FR) - Jamaican (Bam Bam) [15-06-07-16-38-xx]#1 SingleExtending their record-breaking reign at #1 to an unprecedented 11th consecutive week, Clean Bandit and Biig Piig’s 'I Don't Wanna Hurt You' is officially cementing itself as a prime contender for my Year-End #1! But with Jazzy surging up the podium and HUGEL holding strong at #2, can anyone dethrone this dominant collaborationArtist History#07 Stronger#13 Baby (feat. MARINA & Luis Fonsi)#12 I Miss You (feat. Julia Michaels)#34 Symphony (feat. Zara Larsson)#12 Rather Be (feat. Jess Glynne)#07 Real Love (ft. Jess Gylnne)#22 Rockabye (feat. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie)#32 Solo (feat. Demi Lovato)#01 I Don't Wanna Hurt You ★#02 Tick Tock (feat. Mabel & 24kGoldn)#1 (1) | Top 5 (2) | Top 10 (4) | Top 20 (7) | Top 40 (10)2026 #1's1. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 12. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 23. Zoo - Shakira : 14. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 35. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 46. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 57. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 68. People (feat. Ayra Starr & Omah Lay) - Libianca : 19. I Just Might - Bruno Mars : 110. iloveitiloveitiloveit - Bella Kay : 111. iloveitiloveitiloveit - Bella Kay : 212. Think About Us - Sonny Fodera : 113. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 114. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 215. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 316. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 417. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 518. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 619. The Girl Is Mine (with Paul McCartney) - Michael Jackson : 120. So Easy (To Fall In Love) - Olivia Dean : 121. Blinded By Your Grace, Pt. 2 (feat. MNEK) - Stormzy : 122. Fast Car - Jonas Blue : 123. Promise? - Bella Kay : 124. Promise? - Bella Kay : 225. Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) [The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup (TM) Song] (feat. Freshlyground) - Shakira : 126. Dai Dai - Shakira & Burna Boy : 127. I Don't Wanna Hurt You - Clean Bandit x Biig Piig : 128. I Don't Wanna Hurt You - Clean Bandit x Biig Piig : 229. I Don't Wanna Hurt You - Clean Bandit x Biig Piig : 330. I Don't Wanna Hurt You - Clean Bandit x Biig Piig : 431. I Don't Wanna Hurt You - Clean Bandit x Biig Piig : 532. I Don't Wanna Hurt You - Clean Bandit x Biig Piig : 633. I Don't Wanna Hurt You - Clean Bandit x Biig Piig : 734. I Don't Wanna Hurt You - Clean Bandit x Biig Piig : 835. I Don't Wanna Hurt You - Clean Bandit x Biig Piig : 936. I Don't Wanna Hurt You - Clean Bandit x Biig Piig : 1037. I Don't Wanna Hurt You - Clean Bandit x Biig Piig : 11My Top Songs Of 2026 so far...kmansaray3’s Library | Last.fm Edited September 14Sep 14 by kmansaray3_
September 11Sep 11 Hiya!I'm glad to see aperture re-enter your chart. It's fun isn't it. A nice change for harry as well.I don't get all the fawning over stop the wedding. It's alright at the most i would say.👏
September 11Sep 11 Hi K,looks like your major music taste at the moment is dance-heavy. "Lady" is a nice classic house tune!
September 11Sep 11 Hi there!Nice to see these songs on here, specifically from your gains, debuts and returns:► 01. Clean Bandit x Biig Piig - I Don't Wanna Hurt You [03-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01]▲ 04. Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway [06-04]▲ 07. M83 - Midnight City [19-xx-12-07]▲ 09. Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love) [02-01-01-01-01-02-08-22-20-34-04-02-04-05-05-04-03-06-05-04-05-13-13-13-17-07-25-29-11-01-03-08-14-12-21-21-09-09-14-13-07-04-05-05-05-13-09]▲ 10. Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy [19-10]▲ 11. Dave - Raindance (feat. Tems) [04-01-07-10-23-01-01-02-01-01-01-01-02-04-09-06-09-10-17-19-08-26-30-16-04-07-05-08-21-10-11-03-08-13-12-06-08-08-18-13-22-11]★ 15. Modjo - Lady (Hear Me Tonight) [15]✦ 16. Harry Styles - Aperture [06-02-02-05-07-14-10-15-16-28-xx-29-xx-16]▲ 23. Olivia Rodrigo - the cure [23-22-17-25-13-05-05-08-14-18-23-36-34-28-23]▲ 24. Clean Bandit - Tick Tock (feat. Mabel & 24kGoldn) [02-08-36-24]✦ 26. NEIKED & Dyo - Sexual [06-17-11-20-xx-26]✦ 27. Tiësto, Dzeko - Jackie Chan (Feat. Preme & Post Malone) [03-09-04-11-10-09-10-25-xx-27]▲ 34. G-Eazy & Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself & I [04-07-18-28-18-39-34]▲ 35. DaBaby - ROCKSTAR (feat. Roddy Ricch) [16-08-19-40-35]★ 36. Ashe - Stop the Wedding! [36]✦ 39. Temper City - Self Aware [35-04-10-35-30-25-14-22-17-11-23-29-xx-39]Great chart!Take care.
September 11Sep 11 Author 2 hours ago, JSG said:Hiya!I'm glad to see aperture re-enter your chart. It's fun isn't it. A nice change for harry as well.I don't get all the fawning over stop the wedding. It's alright at the most i would say.👏Hi JSG thank you for your comment Aperture is one of my favourite songs released this year and your right it's a fun track for sure
September 11Sep 11 Author 1 hour ago, DaTilt said:Hi K,looks like your major music taste at the moment is dance-heavy. "Lady" is a nice classic house tune!Hi DaTilt i'm loving dance music alot recently and Lady is here just like Midnight City, Meet Me Halfway, Bad Girls, Smalltownboy due to me Replaying GTA 5 one more time and could be around for a few more weeks
September 11Sep 11 Author 44 minutes ago, Sergej said:Hi there!Nice to see these songs on here, specifically from your gains, debuts and returns:► 01. Clean Bandit x Biig Piig - I Don't Wanna Hurt You [03-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01]▲ 04. Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway [06-04]▲ 07. M83 - Midnight City [19-xx-12-07]▲ 09. Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love) [02-01-01-01-01-02-08-22-20-34-04-02-04-05-05-04-03-06-05-04-05-13-13-13-17-07-25-29-11-01-03-08-14-12-21-21-09-09-14-13-07-04-05-05-05-13-09]▲ 10. Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy [19-10]▲ 11. Dave - Raindance (feat. Tems) [04-01-07-10-23-01-01-02-01-01-01-01-02-04-09-06-09-10-17-19-08-26-30-16-04-07-05-08-21-10-11-03-08-13-12-06-08-08-18-13-22-11]★ 15. Modjo - Lady (Hear Me Tonight) [15]✦ 16. Harry Styles - Aperture [06-02-02-05-07-14-10-15-16-28-xx-29-xx-16]▲ 23. Olivia Rodrigo - the cure [23-22-17-25-13-05-05-08-14-18-23-36-34-28-23]▲ 24. Clean Bandit - Tick Tock (feat. Mabel & 24kGoldn) [02-08-36-24]✦ 26. NEIKED & Dyo - Sexual [06-17-11-20-xx-26]✦ 27. Tiësto, Dzeko - Jackie Chan (Feat. Preme & Post Malone) [03-09-04-11-10-09-10-25-xx-27]▲ 34. G-Eazy & Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself & I [04-07-18-28-18-39-34]▲ 35. DaBaby - ROCKSTAR (feat. Roddy Ricch) [16-08-19-40-35]★ 36. Ashe - Stop the Wedding! [36]✦ 39. Temper City - Self Aware [35-04-10-35-30-25-14-22-17-11-23-29-xx-39]Great chart!Take care.Hi Sergej glad your liking alot of these songs So Easy is approaching a year on my chart soon and to think it's still in my Top 10 is crazy but it's one of those songs that I can't stop listening too
September 12Sep 12 Author Week 90 First Look Top 20▲ 01. Jazzy - My People★ 02. ADÉLA- Ain't In LA▼ 03. Clean Bandit x Biig Piig - I Don't Wanna Hurt You▲ 04. Jazzy - No Bad Vibes (feat. KILIMANJARO)▼ 05. HUGEL, Imael Angel and Ultra Naté - Movin' To The Sun▼ 06. Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway▼ 07. Audrey Hobert - Sue me★ 08. Malcom Todd- Earrings▼ 09. M.I.A. - Bad Girls ▼ 10. Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love) ▼ 11. Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy▼ 12. Dave - Raindance (feat. Tems)▲ 13. Kodak Black - ZEZE (feat. Travis Scott & Offset) ▲ 14. Harry Styles- Aperture★ 15. Fleetwood Mac- Everywhere▼ 16. M83 - Midnight City ▼ 17. Alex Warren - EMERALD EYES ▼ 18. Ian Asher - Boston (feat. STELLA LEFTY)▼ 19. Modjo - Lady (Hear Me Tonight) ▲ 20. Ashe - Stop the Wedding!
September 13Sep 13 Hi kman hope you've had a good week!I'm so here for that new entry for 'Lady (Hear Me Tonight)', French house classic
September 15Sep 15 Author Week 90 Mid Week Top 40 Update▲ 01. Jazzy - My People ▼ 02. Clean Bandit x Biig Piig - I Don't Wanna Hurt You ★ 03. ADÉLA - Ain't In LA ★ 04. Shakira - Can't Remember to Forget You (feat. Rihanna) ▲ 05. Jazzy - No Bad Vibes (feat. KILIMANJARO) ▼ 06. HUGEL, Imael Angel and Ultra Naté - Movin' To The Sun ★ 07. Malcolm Todd - Earrings ▼ 08. Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway ▼ 09. Audrey Hobert - Sue me ▲ 10. Harry Styles - Aperture ★ 11. Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone ★ 12. Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere ★ 13. Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary ▼ 14. M83 - Midnight City ▼ 15. Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love) ▼ 16. Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy ▼ 17. Dave - Raindance (feat. Tems) ▼ 18. Kodak Black - ZEZE (feat. Travis Scott & Offset) ▲ 19. Ashe - Stop the Wedding! ▲ 20. Edith Whiskers - Home ▼ 21. M.I.A. - Bad Girls ▼ 22. Alex Warren - EMERALD EYES ▼ 23. Ian Asher - Boston (feat. STELLA LEFTY) ▼ 24. Modjo - Lady (Hear Me Tonight) ★ 25. Calvin Harris - Satisfy (ft. Jazzy) ✦ 26. Fontaines D.C. - Marianne ✦ 27. Trevor Daniel - Falling ▼ 28. Tame Impala - Loser ▼ 29. Michael Bublé - Haven't Met You Yet ▼ 30. Alex Warren - PASSENGER ▼ 31. Philip George - Wish You Were Mine ▼ 32. KSI - Thick Of It (feat. Trippie Redd) ▼ 33. Olivia Dean - Nice To Each Other ▼ 34. Olivia Rodrigo - the cure ▼ 35. Clean Bandit - Tick Tock (feat. Mabel & 24kGoldn) ▼ 36. Norah Jones - Everybody Needs A Best Friend ▼ 37. NEIKED & Dyo - Sexual ▼ 38. Tiësto, Dzeko - Jackie Chan (Feat. Preme & Post Malone) ▼ 39. Tove Lo - Stay High - Habits Remix ▼ 40. Blonde - All Cried Out (feat. Alex Newell)
Create an account or sign in to comment