Jump to content

Pick 1 (again) this round 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Your least overrated

    • 5,6,7,8
    • Tragedy
      0
    • Better the devil you know
      0
    • Stomp
    • Chain reaction
    • Story of a heart

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 15/09/26 at 21:59

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

16 minutes ago, 777666jason said:

You didnt need to quote him twice 🙄

But he literally did anyway!

48 minutes ago, 777666jason said:

Also @ChrisJK think thats the first time you given me a compliment ill take it

You deserve it now and again, JJ x

  • Replies 48
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 777666jason
    777666jason

    The beauty of an opinion everyones got 1 but @Lee_J11 and @Spiceboy are always wrong 🤭

  • Not to start on this again... But don't you mean MOST votes will leave? I've gone 5,6,7,8 again...

  • Sorry I can’t stop laughing! 🤣

Posted Images

13 hours ago, 777666jason said:

Damien my brother is named after the omen

I would be so scared having a brother called Damien.

The Omen terrified me when I was young and I still find it absolutely terrifying to even think about it now!!

  • Author
16 hours ago, Paddington James said:

Story Of A Heart.

Though I could still be misunderstanding how this works.

If it’s the song that you find the least overrated (out of these 6) you’re good happy

1 hour ago, Lee_J11 said:

Round 2 closing in a few hours - looks like Stomp is rightfully being excused 🥰

100% Stomp being rightfully excused.

  • Author

I’ll start the next round January..

2045..

IMG_4589.gif

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.