Yesterday at 17:541 day I'm surprised something as dated as this is doing so well in 2026. Sounds like something from Bruno Mars' debut album,It's a catchy enough throwback tune but good grief it's SO slushy...
1 hour ago1 hr I admittedly don’t mind this but he definitely should’ve named the song Babydoll I Need
1 hour ago1 hr I feel like it’s his TikTok fanbase and other celebrities rallying behind this that are making this happen. It’s very very MoR and definitely is only doing well in a world that Man I Need exists in. It’s okay but I’m hoping this doesn’t become the next Ordinary/Rein Me In and spend yonks around the top
1 hour ago1 hr I like this when I hear it but I couldn't hum it as I only ever seem to think of Dominic Fike's track instead!
Create an account or sign in to comment