Jump to content

Who is your LEAST favourite member 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your LEAST favourite member

    • Claire
      5
    • Faye
      0
    • Lee
      10
    • Lisa
      5

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 22/09/26 at 13:35

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm saying Claire, because she had so much involvement in the original break up and, along with H, appeared to tear it all apart just so they could form a duo and co-present SMTV.

  • Paddington James
    Paddington James

    I actually quite like Claire, so I won’t be voting for just yet.

  • 777666jason
    777666jason

    Poor H only just losing out by a small margain 😬😬 LISA

Posted Images

  • Author
On 20/09/2026 at 20:35, Lee_J11 said:

Incorrect. EVERYONE knows that women rule the pop groups x

I mean, this IS true. cheeseblock

Apologies for abusing the mod powers but I had to acknowledge this!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.