September 30Sep 30 Author Day 5Michael JacksonJai PaulPet Shop BoysNew OrderBjorkSoul II SoulDestiny's Child
Thursday at 13:335 days Author Day 6Paul HardcastleThe ConnellsAzealia BanksArctic MonkeysJamalaNew OrderJames BluntSmashing PumpkinsPrince
Friday at 11:104 days On 25/09/2026 at 11:20, Colm said:Yes. That would be fine.Along with those, these are the countries that I know are song titlesA_______E_______H_______P_______M______L_______Australia (Manics)Ecuador (Sash)Haiti (Arcade Fire?)Papua new Guinea (Future Sound of London)Mexico (Neil Young??)(The) Lebanon (Human League)Some others though only a few hits -Psychedelic Furs - IndiaJimmy Cliff - VietnamGeorge Harrison - BangladeshKim Wilde - CambodiaKate Bush - EgyptCulture Shock - Northern IrelandLevellers - Belaruse (deliberate mis-spelling)
Friday at 11:354 days Author Mine wereAustraliaEgyptHaitiPapua New GuineaMadagascar (Art of Trance)(The) Lebanon
Friday at 11:424 days Author Day 7T'PauDavid BowieBananaramaUltravoxNew OrderDon McCleanU2ElectronicMadonnaBarbara Pravi
Friday at 23:064 days 11 hours ago, Severin said:Australia (Manics)Ecuador (Sash)Haiti (Arcade Fire?)Papua new Guinea (Future Sound of London)Mexico (Neil Young??)(The) Lebanon (Human League)Some others though only a few hits -Psychedelic Furs - IndiaJimmy Cliff - VietnamGeorge Harrison - BangladeshKim Wilde - CambodiaKate Bush - EgyptCulture Shock - Northern IrelandLevellers - Belaruse (deliberate mis-spelling)P could also have been Peru (Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran)Other top 40 hits not mentioned:Barbados (Typically Tropical)Congo (Genesis)El Salvador (Athlete)Cuba (Gibson Brothers)Greece (DJ Khaled feat. Drake)Argentina (Jeremy Healy & Amos)America (Razorlight) - if you can count itOthers which missed the top 40:Panama (Van Halen)Madagascar (Art of Trance)I had these all in a list for a quiz I once hosted, before anyone thinks I need to get out more
Create an account or sign in to comment