Posted Sunday at 14:091 day The MK Dark Blue Dub version of Lana's song "Blue Jeans" has been starting to climb on Spotify. I don't know why.
Sunday at 14:251 day There's just something about the 2010s deep house scene that really resonates with me. The way I was obsessed with mixes like this so I am completely here for this randomly taking off! I think it was listening religiously to Friday nights on Radio 1 where Annie Mac and Pete Tong would be spamming this stuff and it's rooted in nostalgia, albeit very recent.I'm assuming it's somewhere on TikTok? I'm not on there anymore to confirm.I wonder if this'll get a proper streaming release rather than the compilation version taking all of the glory, which is currently the only version available.
Sunday at 14:341 day 4 minutes ago, lewistgreen said:There's just something about the 2010s deep house scene that really resonates with me.I preferred other 2010s dance but 2010s deep house seems to have been way more influential to today's Prospa, Silva Bumpa and Hugel dance hits.
Create an account or sign in to comment