Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

Did y'all ask for more AI discourse?

#42 in the current midweeks we have Jason Derulo (because of course he'd get behind one of these) duetting with an AI generated female vocal. Brazilian singer Melody's name has been slapped on it to make it appear more legit but the vocal is identical to the original... ☠️

  • Replies 4
  • Views 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

AI aside beyond bored of Jason just doing the same thing over and over and over performing with women being suggestive like it's the early 2000's.

Also LOL at the Little Mix Touch titty bounce 🤣

I feel dirty, I didn't realise it was the same AI vocal on the remix tearsmile I feel conned as this is actually a bop, ffs x

Wait! I thought that Melody was the Spanish singer, not a Brazilian one, lmao! 🫠

Independently of that, I don't care for this track.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.