Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

image.png

banner courtesy of Joseph *.*

Chart #496 | 01.10.26

ab67616d0000b2734d089d8a74255208bde3620bab67616d00001e029e1128b0f3ecbe0f572e72cdab67616d0000b27364096943f064249144d1a972

right 01. Working Men's Club - Devout [01-01-01]

up 02. Shygirl - Alyse [01-02-02-03-03-02]

up 03. Fontaines D.C. - Marianne [05-01-01-02-04-03]

up 04. Miley Cyrus - Different Religion (feat. Model/Actriz) [06-04]

down 05. Radio Free Alice - Crying With You [13-05-07-02-05]

up 06. Sophia Stel - I Do [05-07-06]

up 07. Cyst - Pest [40-23-12-07]

ne 08. Tinashe - Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore

up 09. Shygirl - Lucky[Hymn] [09-10-09]

down 10. Kidskin - HEAVEN [03-04-05-10]

down 11. Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ [01-01-01-02-03-04-06-09-11]

up 12. STÜM - Smoke [18-12]

down 13. Cannelle - BB Blue [05-03-01-01-02-02-03-04-05-06-08-11-13]

ne 14. BICEP & Clark - Viper (feat. Saskia)

ne 15. Tinashe - Melatonin

ne 16. BICEP - Air (feat. SOARR)

down 17. Calva Louise - Con Corazon [08-17]

ne 18. Tinashe - Brainrot

up 19. After - Snowburn [33-19]

ne 20. Blawan - Auto Fake

down 21. Ela Minus and Nick León - qué les pasó a mis amigos? [08-04-06-06-07-10-13-21]

ne 22. TOMORA - Celebration

up 23. Boy Harsher - Faulty [25-23]

ne 24. Tinashe - Sunglasses

ne 25. Gurriers - Waiting For Fisher

ne 26. Tinashe - Cloud 9

ne 27. Gurriers - Drones

ne 28. Phoebe Bridgers - On Video

down 29. LONOWN & Asenssia - addiction [10-08-11-15-29]

ne 30. CHVRCHES - Roses

down 31. Troye Sivan - She's the Best [05-07-07-10-13-17-31]

ne 32. Gilla Band - At the Gallop

down 33. Charli xcx - Magic Metal Montana [04-03-04-06-09-08-11-14-19-33]

down 34. Flawed Mangoes - Shooting Star [15-20-34]

down 35. After - Blind [12-16-21-35]

ne 36. Adult DVD - Ghillie Suit

down 37. Cyst - Needle [18-16-23-20-17-23-37]

ne 38. Tinashe - Empty Stadium

down 39. hemlocke springs - gloria! [30-39]

ne 40. Perfume Genius - Natural High

DROPOUTS

xx Angine de Poitrine - Sherpa [14-xx]

xx tlen - patnik [03-02-03-04-09-12-16-xx]

xx 1tbsp - Wish You Luck (feat. kid on air) [22-xx]

xx Marina Herlop - Jaque [24-xx]

xx Miley Cyrus - Aftermath [26-xx]

xx Slayyyter - crank 2 [18-27-xx]

xx Bleech 9:3 - Figure 8 [38-39-25-19-28-xx]

xx Fiolka - Komu Ja [29-xx]

xx Joe Goddard - You [20-31-xx]

xx 2charm - making out [32-xx]

xx CAIVA - Head In The Clouds [14-13-21-34-xx]

xx Olivia Rodrigo - the cure [08-05-03-02-01-01-01-01-02-02-04-05-07-10-09-14-22-35-xx]

xx Tove Lo - F.A.M.T [36-xx]

xx Gilla Band - Alogia [24-37-xx]

xx Gurriers - Pins [25-38-xx]

xx Boy Harsher - Tough Luck (When You Don't Call) [19-17-28-39-xx]

xx Adult DVD - Rolling Face [15-13-16-18-29-40-xx]

CHART FLASHBACK (2016)

61NVLC1YH2L._UXNaN_FMjpg_QL85_.jpg

:up: 01. Armand Van Helden - Wings [03-01]

:down: 02. MssingNo - Scope [02-03-01-02]

:up: 03. Massive Attack feat. Hope Sandoval - The Spoils [01-02-04-03]

:down: 04. Lady Gaga - Perfect Illusion [01-02-04]

:up: 05. Röyksopp feat. Susanne Sundfør - Never Ever [08-05]

:re: 06. Christine and The Queens - Saint Claude [18-36-39-xx(54)-06]

:down: 07. KDA feat. Tinashe - Just Say [05-07]

:up: 08. Phantogram - You Don’t Get Me High Anymore [15-08]

:up: 09. The Chainsmokers feat. Halsey - Closer [24-09]

:ne: 10. Op:l bast*rds - Scorpius

Wow what a jam packed week!! Congrats to Working Men's Club who spend a third week at the top 🖤

thank you for the comments last week heart

  • Replies 6
  • Views 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hi Jade! Nice to see "Devout" at the top again, just got into this one! I also like "Alyse" returning to #2, see "Devout", "Marianne" back in the top 3 is good too, as is "Different Religion" in the

  • Hey jade! Lovely to see a rebound for the amazing Marianne. It's honestly brilliant. Love it. Brand new chanel$ going wonderful things here still. I am hoping it doesn't just suddenly plummet down y

  • Hi Jade, I also like "Air" a lot. This is a very minor hit for Hemlocke Springs.

Hi Jade!

Nice to see "Devout" at the top again, just got into this one! I also like "Alyse" returning to #2, see "Devout", "Marianne" back in the top 3 is good too, as is "Different Religion" in the top 5! I swear, your top 4 songs have gotten inspiration for a great charting in my chart.


I also like "Roses" debuting in your chart too!

Great chart!
Take care.

Hey jade!

Lovely to see a rebound for the amazing Marianne. It's honestly brilliant. Love it.

Brand new chanel$ going wonderful things here still. I am hoping it doesn't just suddenly plummet down your chart at some point.

Roses is okay but chvrches have far far far better tracks. I don't know why this is what they thought their comeback song should be. It's not very them. I do appreciate a slightly different sound mind you but this isn't it.

Fab stuff 🥳

Hey Jade! :)

Glad to see the Tinashe takeover this week! As for the throwbacks, my favourites are 'Perfect Illusion' & 'Closer'.

Good chart!

  • Author
On 01/10/2026 at 20:39, Sergej said:

Hi Jade!

Nice to see "Devout" at the top again, just got into this one! I also like "Alyse" returning to #2, see "Devout", "Marianne" back in the top 3 is good too, as is "Different Religion" in the top 5! I swear, your top 4 songs have gotten inspiration for a great charting in my chart.


I also like "Roses" debuting in your chart too!

Great chart!
Take care.

Hi Sergej!

So happy to hear you're enjoying my entire top 4 as well 🤩 watch this space for the next Fontaines single.

thank you for commenting <3

On 02/10/2026 at 07:53, JSG said:

Hey jade!

Lovely to see a rebound for the amazing Marianne. It's honestly brilliant. Love it.

Brand new chanel$ going wonderful things here still. I am hoping it doesn't just suddenly plummet down your chart at some point.

Roses is okay but chvrches have far far far better tracks. I don't know why this is what they thought their comeback song should be. It's not very them. I do appreciate a slightly different sound mind you but this isn't it.

Fab stuff 🥳

Hi James!

'Marianne' is great indeed <3 I'm enjoying their new single as well although it's quite different to that, more trip-hop inspired.

I saw that posters for WOR$T GIRL IN AMERICA have been spotted so bring on this whole new project from Slayyyter 🤩

I agree this song isn't top tier CHVRCHES but does remind me of the Screen Violence era which I did quite like overall.

thank you for commenting <3

On 02/10/2026 at 12:21, DaTilt said:

Hi Jade,

I also like "Air" a lot. This is a very minor hit for Hemlocke Springs.

Hi DaTilt,

Oh yes I spotted 'Air' in your chart as well *.* I was most intrigued for the collab with Clark, as I'm a big fan of his too, but ended up loving this song almost as much <3

Yeah oops it's been a bit overshadowed in two crazily busy weeks! But still good stuff.

thank you for commenting <3

On 02/10/2026 at 13:03, Cornishswiftie98 said:

Hey Jade! :)

Glad to see the Tinashe takeover this week! As for the throwbacks, my favourites are 'Perfect Illusion' & 'Closer'.

Good chart!

Hi Piran!

This is my favourite Tinashe era since Aquarius and could even surpass it, what a triumph wub

thank you for commenting <3

5 hours ago, uhsting said:

on video, roses wub

wub Phoebe keeps on delivering this year!

thank you for commenting <3

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.