Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 59
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Actually I'm going to correct myself here. There's plenty they could add if they chose to: new stuff from CHVRCHES, Rose Gray, Teddy Swims, Jamie T, Becky Hill, Rex Orange County... to name a few. The

  • I see the website's been updated now, will post the new playlist shortly, bear with!

  • its not like there isnt PLENTY of new releases for them to add, these all could work so well on Radio 1: Becky Hill - Changes CHVRCHES - Roses FLO - Remedied or Pose (ft. Juicy J) Holly Humberstone -

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Mangø said:

Really strange that it works for you but not for the rest of us! This is what I see when I click on that:

image.png

Very strange! Might work if you clear cookies? I just took this screenshot.

Screenshot 2026-10-08 at 16.31.02.png

13 minutes ago, Mangø said:

Really strange that it works for you but not for the rest of us! This is what I see when I click on that:

image.png

it works for me too fwiw (tho I don't want to post the playlist ahead of time if they post it)

  • Author
Just now, maggotsforbrains said:

it works for me too fwiw (tho I don't want to post the playlist ahead of time if they post it)

In case it does get posted tonight could you DM me the playlist? I'm out and about a lot of tomorrow so I'd like to post it early if it's available!

How odd, are they just out here blocking people or something? There's no way that they can trace back someone's Instagram username from someone posting the playlist here. I've cleared my Instagram cache but it's a problem for me on this phone browser, app and my laptop 🤨

1 hour ago, lewistgreen said:

How odd, are they just out here blocking people or something? There's no way that they can trace back someone's Instagram username from someone posting the playlist here. I've cleared my Instagram cache but it's a problem for me on this phone browser, app and my laptop 🤨

They must be blocking people because it doesn't work on anything for me? But yeah how can they trace back someone's IG username from mentioning the leaked playlist on here! It's not like the playlist is strictly embargoed either is it.

1 minute ago, earthisturning said:

They must be blocking people because it doesn't work on anything for me? But yeah how can they trace back someone's IG username from mentioning the leaked playlist on here! It's not like the playlist is strictly embargoed either is it.

it might be embargoed tbf and they're just trying to damage-limitate people posting it elsewhere but not sure they'd achieve much by just blocking certain users (also no clue how they'd trace ppl from here given they probably use different usernames elsewhere 💀)

Just now, maggotsforbrains said:

(also no clue how they'd trace ppl from here given they probably use different usernames elsewhere 💀)

Yes my Instagram name has absolutely no correlation to my username on here lol

14 minutes ago, earthisturning said:

Yes my Instagram name has absolutely no correlation to my username on here lol

no clue then - I wouldn't imagine an independent artist A&R company would be stalking randos to block but who knows 💀

5 hours ago, Mangø said:

Just tried to find if itssoundthat have posted this week's playlist but the account seems to have been deleted? Or are they called something else?

Wonder what they’ve added tomorrow

Maybe new Cat Burns or John Legend….

Edited by Sami Hook Jama

25 minutes ago, Dan17F1 said:

I haven’t been blocked either (but no @Mangø no playlist has been posted by them tonight)

I think they only post it when one of the artists they represent moves up / is added to the playlist (such as last week when Chase & Status got moved to the A-list on Radio 1)

44 minutes ago, maggotsforbrains said:

I think they only post it when one of the artists they represent moves up / is added to the playlist (such as last week when Chase & Status got moved to the A-list on Radio 1)

Chase & Status have new album tomorrow… can they push new single to playlist

5 hours ago, WhoOdyssey said:

Very strange! Might work if you clear cookies? I just took this screenshot.

Screenshot 2026-10-08 at 16.31.02.png

Michael Kiwanuka instant A Listed? ❤️

1 hour ago, Steve201 said:

Michael Kiwanuka instant A Listed? ❤️

that’s radio 6 😅

1 hour ago, Jay79x said:

that’s radio 6 😅

The taste of 6 Music then!

  • Author

I see the website's been updated now, will post the new playlist shortly, bear with!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.