Thursday at 15:202 days The website and Insta are both working for me - nothing posted though: https://www.instagram.com/itssoundthat/
Thursday at 15:232 days I really hope there is a huge clear out in tomorrow's update. I'm bored of most of these songs.
Thursday at 15:252 days Author 4 minutes ago, WhoOdyssey said:The website and Insta are both working for me - nothing posted though: https://www.instagram.com/itssoundthat/Really strange that it works for you but not for the rest of us! This is what I see when I click on that:
Thursday at 15:312 days 5 minutes ago, Mangø said:Really strange that it works for you but not for the rest of us! This is what I see when I click on that:Very strange! Might work if you clear cookies? I just took this screenshot.
Thursday at 15:402 days 13 minutes ago, Mangø said:Really strange that it works for you but not for the rest of us! This is what I see when I click on that:it works for me too fwiw (tho I don't want to post the playlist ahead of time if they post it)
Thursday at 15:422 days Author Just now, maggotsforbrains said:it works for me too fwiw (tho I don't want to post the playlist ahead of time if they post it)In case it does get posted tonight could you DM me the playlist? I'm out and about a lot of tomorrow so I'd like to post it early if it's available!
Thursday at 16:122 days How odd, are they just out here blocking people or something? There's no way that they can trace back someone's Instagram username from someone posting the playlist here. I've cleared my Instagram cache but it's a problem for me on this phone browser, app and my laptop 🤨
Thursday at 17:322 days 1 hour ago, lewistgreen said:How odd, are they just out here blocking people or something? There's no way that they can trace back someone's Instagram username from someone posting the playlist here. I've cleared my Instagram cache but it's a problem for me on this phone browser, app and my laptop 🤨They must be blocking people because it doesn't work on anything for me? But yeah how can they trace back someone's IG username from mentioning the leaked playlist on here! It's not like the playlist is strictly embargoed either is it.
Thursday at 17:342 days 🤷♂️ don't have a public instagram if you don't want the public viewing and interacting with it 😂
Thursday at 17:352 days 1 minute ago, earthisturning said:They must be blocking people because it doesn't work on anything for me? But yeah how can they trace back someone's IG username from mentioning the leaked playlist on here! It's not like the playlist is strictly embargoed either is it.it might be embargoed tbf and they're just trying to damage-limitate people posting it elsewhere but not sure they'd achieve much by just blocking certain users (also no clue how they'd trace ppl from here given they probably use different usernames elsewhere 💀)
Thursday at 17:372 days Just now, maggotsforbrains said:(also no clue how they'd trace ppl from here given they probably use different usernames elsewhere 💀)Yes my Instagram name has absolutely no correlation to my username on here lol
Thursday at 17:522 days 14 minutes ago, earthisturning said:Yes my Instagram name has absolutely no correlation to my username on here lolno clue then - I wouldn't imagine an independent artist A&R company would be stalking randos to block but who knows 💀
Thursday at 18:472 days 5 hours ago, Mangø said:Just tried to find if itssoundthat have posted this week's playlist but the account seems to have been deleted? Or are they called something else?Wonder what they’ve added tomorrowMaybe new Cat Burns or John Legend…. Edited Thursday at 18:472 days by Sami Hook Jama
Thursday at 18:572 days I haven’t been blocked either (but no @Mangø no playlist has been posted by them tonight)
Thursday at 19:232 days 25 minutes ago, Dan17F1 said:I haven’t been blocked either (but no @Mangø no playlist has been posted by them tonight)I think they only post it when one of the artists they represent moves up / is added to the playlist (such as last week when Chase & Status got moved to the A-list on Radio 1)
Thursday at 20:072 days 44 minutes ago, maggotsforbrains said:I think they only post it when one of the artists they represent moves up / is added to the playlist (such as last week when Chase & Status got moved to the A-list on Radio 1)Chase & Status have new album tomorrow… can they push new single to playlist
Thursday at 21:042 days 5 hours ago, WhoOdyssey said:Very strange! Might work if you clear cookies? I just took this screenshot.Michael Kiwanuka instant A Listed? ❤️
Thursday at 22:572 days 1 hour ago, Steve201 said:Michael Kiwanuka instant A Listed? ❤️that’s radio 6 😅
Friday at 09:412 days Author I see the website's been updated now, will post the new playlist shortly, bear with!
Create an account or sign in to comment