Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

J40.png

The Juranabaijan 40 | 02/10/2026

01 [02] XO - Stacey (Take Me Higher) [16-2-2-1] (4 weeks / #1 peak)
02 [01]
South Arcade - F.A.M.O.U.S [1-2] (2 weeks / #1 peak)
03 [13]
Cara Delevigne - Crazy, Baby [25-15-13-3] (4 weeks / #3 peak)
04 [03]
Bea Miller - drunk enough [3-4] (2 weeks / #3 peak)
05 [08]
Florence Road - 7563 [32-xx-25-30-30-7-8-5] (7 weeks / #5 peak)

06 [NE]
Sugababes - Ghost [6] (1 week / #6 peak)
07 [NE]
Madonna & Charli xcx - Danceteria [7] (1 week / #7 peak)
08 [05]
Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades [11-6-5-8] (4 weeks / #5 peak)
09 [26]
Fat Dog - Call It What You Want [26-9] (2 weeks / #9 peak)
10 [NE]
CHVRCHES - Roses [10] (1 week / #10 peak)

11 [09]
Kasabian - NOTHING BETTER THAN THIS [28-32-38-35-5-9-11] (7 weeks / #5 peak)
12 [NE]
Florrie - Magic For a While [12] (1 week / #12 peak)
13 [07]
Florrie - Catch You If You Fall [21-8-4-7-13] (5 weeks / #4 peak)
14 [17]
The Warning - Bite My Tongue [19-16-17-14] (4 weeks / #14 peak)
15 [NE]
Say Now - Met my match [15] (1 week / #15 peak)
16 [34]
Dove Cameron - When In Rome [34-16] (2 weeks / #16 peak)
17 [04]
Feeder - When We Fall [5-2-1-4-17] (5 weeks / #1 peak)
18 [12]
Haute & Freddy - Touch Touch [15-4-8-12-18] (5 weeks / #4 peak)
19 [06]
push baby - Every time I think about you baby, I hate it, you blow my mind [6-19] (2 weeks / #6 peak)
20 [11]
LØLØ - pretty little wreck [32-31-37-39-9-11-20] (7 weeks / #9 peak)

21 [14]
Wasia Project - Vogue [14-21] (2 weeks / #14 peak)
22 [21]
NERIAH - Salt in the Wound [21-22] (2 weeks / #21 peak)
23 [NE]
Annalisa con Madame - Amica [23] (1 week / #23 peak)
24 [10]
Michele - Vie d’uscita [16-11-8-4-2-1-3-10-24] (9 weeks / #1 peak)
25 [NE]
overpass feat. Nieve Ella - Fall In Love [25] (1 week / #25 peak)
26 [39]
Movements - Pulse [39-26] (2 weeks / #26 peak)
27 [NE]
Angie - Notte Malinconia [27] (1 week / #27 peak)
28 [NE]
Stand Atlantic - NEXT2U [28] (1 week / #28 peak)
29 [NE]
As December Falls + Solence - Nervous [29] (1 week / #29 peak)
30 [NE]
Taylor Swift - Patient Zero [30] (1 week / #30 peak)

31 [22]
Stand Atlantic - EDGE OF VEGAS [34-13-15-17-22-31] (6 weeks / #13 peak)
32 [15]
Against The Current - Always You & I [24-8-9-5-11-15-32] (7 weeks / #5 peak)
33 [25]
Ashe - Stop The Wedding! [23-29-21-25-33] (5 weeks / #21 peak)
34 [19]
Natalie Imbruglia - Beautiful Love [17-6-10-19-34] (5 weeks / #6 peak)
35 [18]
Chxrry - Hall of Fame [18-25-18-35] (4 weeks / #18 peak)
36 [NE]
Cherry Bomb - Crash! [36] (1 week / #36 peak)
37 [24]
Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious [34-29-6-2-4-6-7-11-14-20-24-37] (12 weeks / #2 peak)
38 [16]
Remember Monday - Attention [18-12-18-12-13-16-38] (7 weeks / #12 peak)
39 [20]
KY Kelly - Saturday Night [24-3-9-14-20-39] (6 weeks / #3 peak)
40 [NE]
LØLØ feat. Ella Red - delusional darling [40] (1 week / #40 peak)

Goodbye

xx [23] Beartooth - Eyes Closed [13-5-2-2-1-3-12-23-xx] (8 weeks / #1 peak)
xx [27]
Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ [24-7-5-5-7-13-18-27-xx] (8 weeks / #5 peak)
xx [28]
Valencia Grace - Guillotine [40-11-9-5-3-1-3-6-10-19-28-xx] (11 weeks / #1 peak)
xx [29]
INFINITE - The Chaser [29-xx] (1 week / #29 peak)
xx [30]
Devon Again - cherry cola [30-xx] (1 week / #30 peak)
xx [31]
Stand Atlantic - LUCID [17-3-1-4-7-22-31-xx] (7 weeks / #1 peak)
xx [32]
ADÉLA - Ain’t In LA [20-16-23-33-34-38-26-32-xx] (8 weeks / #16 peak)
xx [33]
Gen and the Degenerates - Hotter On The Internet [23-23-33-xx] (3 weeks / #23 peak)
xx [35]
daine - Love Love (Love Love) [38-xx-36-xx-24-35-xx] (4 weeks / #24 peak)
xx [36]
VOILÀ - Hibernate [36-xx] (1 week / #36 peak)
xx [37]
Madonna - Danceteria [11-9-5-7-15-27-34-xx-14-17-30-37-xx] (11 weeks / #5 peak)
xx [38]
KATSEYE - Animal [6-6-7-10-12-22-34-38-xx] (8 weeks / #6 peak)
xx [40]
MUNA - Eastside Girls [16-20-21-28-40-xx] (5 weeks / #16 peak)

  • Replies 5
  • Views 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Heya! Ghost feels so been there done that with the sugababes, in the past. I'm not a massive fan of it at all which is a shame. Roses is alright but it goes in the compete other direction to ghost. I

  • Hi Juranamo, I also charted Cara Delevigne - still have to check out her full album. Good one! Miss My Match is a catchy pop song - I like this too. New Angie song is a grower!

Heya!

Ghost feels so been there done that with the sugababes, in the past. I'm not a massive fan of it at all which is a shame.

Roses is alright but it goes in the compete other direction to ghost. It's a bit too different from the chvrches I'm used to. I appreciate Kate the slight switch up in sound but even then it's nowhere near as good as their previous material.

Patient zero is pretty good but my absolute favourite is Babylon. Now that's how you do a song. Patient zero though is nowhere near as bad as is being made out.

I don't waste crash at all unfortunately. It's not good.

Fab stuff 🥳

Hi Juranamo,

I also charted Cara Delevigne - still have to check out her full album. Good one! Miss My Match is a catchy pop song - I like this too. New Angie song is a grower!

  • Author
8 hours ago, JSG said:

Heya!

Ghost feels so been there done that with the sugababes, in the past. I'm not a massive fan of it at all which is a shame.

Roses is alright but it goes in the compete other direction to ghost. It's a bit too different from the chvrches I'm used to. I appreciate Kate the slight switch up in sound but even then it's nowhere near as good as their previous material.

Patient zero is pretty good but my absolute favourite is Babylon. Now that's how you do a song. Patient zero though is nowhere near as bad as is being made out.

I don't waste crash at all unfortunately. It's not good.

Fab stuff 🥳

Well I did well with my new entries this week then hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

I quite like 'Patient Zero', I can't see it being a long runner for me though. I really need to check out the other tracks. I much prefer Taylor's more upbeat songs. 'The Fate of Ophelia' and 'Opalite' are by far my favourites from Taylor in years!

Thanks for commenting 🥰

  • Author
4 hours ago, DaTilt said:

Hi Juranamo,

I also charted Cara Delevigne - still have to check out her full album. Good one! Miss My Match is a catchy pop song - I like this too. New Angie song is a grower!

I don't think I've heard any other music by Cara (I'm more familiar with her acting, and didn't realise she did music until recently), to be fair! I'm really loving this one though, it's a great simple pop song!

'Met my match' has some fun production, I like it! And yeah, the new Angie one isn't quite as instant as her other songs I've heard, but I like this - a very good power ballad!

Thanks for commenting 😊

Hi there!

Glad to see these songs from your chart, specifically from your gains and debuts:

05 [08] Florence Road - 7563 [32-xx-25-30-30-7-8-5] (7 weeks / #5 peak)

06 [NE] Sugababes - Ghost [6] (1 week / #6 peak)

07 [NE] Madonna & Charli xcx - Danceteria [7] (1 week / #7 peak)

10 [NE] CHVRCHES - Roses [10] (1 week / #10 peak)

12 [NE] Florrie - Magic For a While [12] (1 week / #12 peak)

16 [34] Dove Cameron - When In Rome [34-16] (2 weeks / #16 peak)

23 [NE] Annalisa con Madame - Amica [23] (1 week / #23 peak)


Great chart!
Take care.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.