Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 416
  • Views 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grab your coat, get your key! :dance:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :yahoo: :yahoo:

 

Go Booooooooooogie :D

We don't need no education-cation-cation-cation-cation
  • Author

12 :down: (from 10) Eric Prydz vs Floyd - Proper Education

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/DATA144CDS.JPG

 

Chart Run: 77-2-2-5-10-12

 

This is the first time a Pink Floyd record has ever officially been cleared. Lacing David Gilmour’s caliginous vocals with an immense electro bassline, Prydz builds on the epic nature of the original, moulding it into a bouncy slice of crossover brilliance. Using both the original vocal and other musical elements of the 1979 hit, the Swedish house don gives a respectful nod to the anti-establishment aesthetics of the record, while perfectly bringing it up to date, giving it a new lease of life for another assault on the charts. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Proper Education [Radio Edit]

2. Proper Education [Club Mix]

3. Call On Me [Henrik B Remix]

4. Proper Education [sebastian Ingrosso Remix]

 

Discussion Thread Here

I want to hate this Eric Prydz track but I just cant ;(

31 :down: (from 24) Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good

 

30 :ne: Take That - Shine

 

http://www.takethattv.com/javaImages/53/4b/0,,12359~3099475,00.jpg

 

Chart Run: 30

 

Release date: 26-2-2007

Availability: available for pre-order

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 1724294

Label: POLYDOR

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Shine

2. Trouble With Me

 

Prediction Thread Here

 

IPB Image

 

 

I think this at worst will be a top 3 record when it comes out as a physical single later this month. That's my guess.

Hey! People! Leave that Prydz alone! :angry:

 

:P

This song has done pretty well on the charts
Wow, and how much does Mark Owen look like the lead singer of The Fratellis in that Shine video!??!?!?! :blink:
I Luvvvvvvv you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub:

Edited by slimjim

  • Author

11 :down: (from 9) The Ordinary Boys - I Luv You

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/BUN118CD.JPG

 

Chart Run: 49-22-7-9-11

 

 

The follow-up to their Top Ten hit single 'Lonely At The Top', 'I Luv U' is officially The Ordinary Boys' first ballad, a song with boyishly shy but proudly honest lyrics over a stripped-down sound of pub piano, whistles, lazy guitar and garish strings. It’s about trying to tell someone you love them without trying to sound like every other cliché.

 

Their new album 'How To Get Everything You Ever Wanted In Ten Easy Steps' is out now and features their three Top Ten hits 'Boys Will Be Boys', 'nine2five' and 'Lonely At The

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.