Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 416
  • Views 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

23 :up: (from 43) Gwen Stefani Feat. Akon - The Sweet Escape

 

Album artwork

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/GWENPRECD.JPG

 

Chart Run: 43-23

 

Release date: 26-2-2007

Availability: available for pre-order

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: PRERELCDS

Label: POLYDOR

 

Video here:

 

Discussion Thread here

 

IPB Image

:lol: Even on Gwen's track Akon has to get the 'Konvict' bit in :lol: :lol:

 

I love this song, its ace :dance: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Am I the only one who thinks Gwen Stefani's Sweet Escape is a 21st Century hybrid update on Madonna's True Blue & Cherish?

The only thing EVER with Akon in it that I like :lol:

 

 

Same here :lol:

  • Author

Am I the only one who thinks Gwen Stefani's Sweet Escape is a 21st Century hybrid update on Madonna's True Blue & Cherish?

No, I can see what you are getting at....

Am I the only one who thinks Gwen Stefani's Sweet Escape is a 21st Century hybrid update on Madonna's True Blue & Cherish?

 

 

And Sophie's new track sounds like a Blondie track :lol:

wooo hoo yeah woooo - what a song :puke2: :puke2: :puke2:

Am I the only one who thinks Gwen Stefani's Sweet Escape is a 21st Century hybrid update on Madonna's True Blue & Cherish?

I agree, I can see the Cherish-ness. ^_^

  • Author

22 :ne: Kasabian - Me Plus One

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/PRERELCDSKAS2.JPG

 

Chart Run: 22

 

A slight departure from their usual swaggering no-nonsense indie-rock, 'Me Plus One' is a wonderfully joyous pop moment from Kasabian's second album 'Empire', which finds the band sidestepping their usual appreciation of Oasis and going straight back to The Beatles. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Me Plus One

2. Me Plus One [Jacques Lu Cont Mix]

3. Caught In Her Mind [Paradise Remix]

4. Me Plus One

I have to say, Kasabian's 'Me Plus One' is honestly one of the blandest pieces of music I have ever heard.

 

'Empire' and especially 'Shoot The Runner' were fab though!

:heart: :heart: Snow Patrol :heart: :heart:

 

8 places higher than previously - AMAZING - it would be top 5 of 2006 if it hadnt been deleted

Sales still counted after the deletion

  • Author
Why release this, Kasabian? British Legion or Stuntman would have been far better :(
has nelly furtado been out yet anyone?

Sales still counted after the deletion

 

 

Should be

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.