Jump to content

Featured Replies

:mellow: To the first bit and :lol: to the 2nd bit.

 

Well as Ty said, The punishment fits the crime -_-

 

Youre getting no sympathy from me, not even after humouring me by LOLing at my reasonably funny comments -_- :P

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 129.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you that before ^_^ Become an OF mod :lol:

 

I was asking TYRON :arrr:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:P

:o

 

How do you edit a post without the stupid 'Last Edited By ______ Today At 12:35' message appearing? :cry:

Become an MF mod :cheer:

 

Don't avoid the subject, my new sig is FAB :angry:

Well as Ty said, The punishment fits the crime -_-

 

Youre getting no sympathy from me, not even after humouring me by LOLing at my reasonably funny comments -_- :P

 

:lol: You'll all learn, i'll never come on msn ever again and you'll miss me so much you'll on your knees begging me to forgive you :P

Become an MF mod :cheer:

 

Don't avoid the subject, my new sig is FAB :angry:

 

Love is a lie which means i've been lied to, love is a lie which means ive been lying too, Tyron :cry:

 

:lol: You'll all learn, i'll never come on msn ever again and you'll miss me so much you'll on your knees begging me to forgive you :P

 

Bollocks -_-

:lol: You'll all learn, i'll never come on msn ever again and you'll miss me so much you'll on your knees begging me to forgive you :P

We'll just find someone else who: speculates about the rate; feels they don't belong in the convo; refuses to deny their cheese fetish; uses :cheese: :P

 

AMAZING VIDEO :rofl:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbRYIv-GtCY :rofl::rofl:

We'll just find someone else who: speculates about the rate; feels they don't belong in the convo; refuses to deny their cheese fetish; uses :cheese: :P

 

AMAZING VIDEO :rofl:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbRYIv-GtCY :rofl::rofl:

 

Why must you mock my lack of sound by posting videos constantly? :cry:

Edited by Y!kes

We'll just find someone else who: speculates about the rate; feels they don't belong in the convo; refuses to deny their cheese fetish; uses :cheese: :P

 

AMAZING VIDEO :rofl:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbRYIv-GtCY :rofl::rofl:

 

I look forward to you finding someone like that :lol: About the rate, quite a few people havent voted yet :o Surprised the likes of Jups, Matt Aloud and e-motion havent :o

Love is a lie which means i've been lied to, love is a lie which means ive been lying too, Tyron :cry:

Don't avoid the subject :angry:

 

Anyway, I'm back to my old sig now because an admin PM'ed me complaining about it :cry:

Why must you mock my lack of sound by posting videos constantly? :cry:

Sorry :cry:

Don't avoid the subject :angry:

 

Anyway, I'm back to my old sig now because an admin PM'ed me complaining about it :cry:

 

Actually, the siggy you just had made me laugh the first time to see it :lol:

 

Aren't admins killjoys? ^_^ :lol:

 

Sorry :cry:

 

S'okay.. ill let you off this once. Maximo Park told me to :cry:

They'll vote last minute :lol:

 

Are you hopeful or just gullible? :cry:

Actually, the siggy you just had made me laugh the first time to see it :lol:

 

Aren't admins killjoys? ^_^ :lol:

S'okay.. ill let you off this once. Maximo Park told me to :cry:

They are killjoys :cry:

 

Basically everyone on this site swears in real life anyway (as well as on the site at times...<_<), I don't see the point of them trying to pretend they don't :smoke:

 

YAY for Maximo Park! :cheer:

 

Be back in half an hour ^_^

Are you hopeful or just gullible? :cry:

e-motion and Matt Aloud will vote, they've just been thinking a lot. Well, Matt's been auctioning his 11 :rofl:

 

They will vote, not sure about Jups/TIP though :unsure:

They are killjoys :cry:

 

Basically everyone on this site swears in real life anyway (as well as on the site at times...<_<), I don't see the point of them trying to pretend they don't :smoke:

 

YAY for Maximo Park! :cheer:

 

Be back in half an hour ^_^

 

Well I NEVER swear, so im the perfect example to follow -_- *cough*

 

Yay for maximo park, but booooooo for Tyron disappearing for 60 minutes :angry:

Well I NEVER swear, so im the perfect example to follow -_- *cough*

 

Yay for maximo park, but booooooo for Tyron disappearing for 60 minutes :angry:

LIES -_-

 

And I said HALF an hour :P

e-motion and Matt Aloud will vote, they've just been thinking a lot. Well, Matt's been auctioning his 11 :rofl:

 

They will vote, not sure about Jups/TIP though :unsure:

 

Thinking (Read: Taking bribes) -_-

I'm staying, but im still sorting out the albums :cheer: it's starting soon :P
LIES -_-

 

And I said HALF an hour :P

 

:o NOT LIES :cry:

 

And I want to see you back here in no more than 28 minutes, young man :angry:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.