Jump to content

Featured Replies

It is ^_^

 

I'm keeping this though: How are your feelings? :lol:

 

I'm orf to get in t'bath anyway, back soon :cheer:

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 129.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
I'm keeping this though: How are your feelings? :lol:

I love myself [/borat]

  • Author
I don't remember that quote, my bad :(

I havent even seen the film, so I suspect I am making it up <_>

I havent even seen the film, so I suspect I am making it up <_<

:lol:

 

Why try to quote something you haven't seen? :(

You can stand under my umbarellah, ellah, ellah, ey, ey, ey...

 

:wub: I think this ranks as the best song of the year, I've played it 352 times and I STILL love it as much as I did when I first heard it :wub:

Im just planning my top 40 albums of the 21st century :cheer: Keep an eye out for it in the Personal Chart forum :P

Excitement excitement! :funky:

 

Hello all.. I take it MSN is fcuking up for everyone else here as well? :(

Excitement excitement! :funky:

 

Hello all.. I take it MSN is fcuking up for everyone else here as well? :(

 

Why the excitement :o I'm not even on msn so i cant say -_- Wouldnt surprise me though :(

Hello all.. I take it MSN is fcuking up for everyone else here as well? :(

It is :o

 

I thought I was alone in my pain, I've spent the best part of an hour trying to get it to work :(

 

Error code: 80048820 for you too?

Why the excitement :o I'm not even on msn so i cant say -_- Wouldnt surprise me though :(

 

Dunno.. your album thingy sounds like it would be a decent read ^_^

 

It is :o

 

I thought I was alone in my pain, I've spent the best part of an hour trying to get it to work :(

 

Error code: 80048820 for you too?

 

Yeah, I got that the first time I tried. Then it just kept saying 'unavailable because Mircosoft are $h!t' :(

Yeah, I got that the first time I tried. Then it just kept saying 'unavailable because Mircosoft are $h!t' :(

Well, it's nice to know I'm not the only one ^_^

 

Now, what to have for dinner? :(

Dunno.. your album thingy sounds like it would be a decent read ^_^

 

Oooh yeah i'll start it tonight, got the list down to 60 so far :funky:

 

Just tried MSN and it didnt work :lol:

Well, it's nice to know I'm not the only one ^_^

 

Now, what to have for dinner? :(

 

Has to be PATSCAM :(

 

Oooh yeah i'll start it tonight, got the list down to 60 so far :funky:

 

Just tried MSN and it didnt work :lol:

 

Only 60? :o

 

And Microsoft should have definately worked for you Damon.. now we know theres definately something wrong :(

Has to be PATSCAM :(

We finished off the tuna, sweetcorn and the pasta last night, so tragically that's out of the question :cry::cry::arrr:

Only 60? :o

 

And Microsoft should have definately worked for you Damon.. now we know theres definately something wrong :(

 

Yeah but im struggling to get it down to the final 40 :angry: Might change it to 50 :unsure:

 

Hmm yeah, i am Bill Gates after all :lol:

We finished off the tuna, sweetcorn and the pasta last night, so tragically that's out of the question :cry::cry::arrr:

 

Tragic :(

 

Yeah but im struggling to get it down to the final 40 :angry: Might change it to 50 :unsure:

 

Hmm yeah, i am Bill Gates after all :lol:

 

:o I know.. MSN doesnt even work for Bill Gates?!?!?!?

 

Tragic :(

Tragic :(

:o I know.. MSN doesnt even work for Bill Gates?!?!?!?

 

Tragic :(

 

Lots of tragedy today then :lol:

Lots of tragedy today then :lol:

 

Tragedy

 

When you're having a fcuk and your nob gets stuck :(

Hmm yeah, i am Bill Gates after all :lol:

So AS WELL AS: ruining the England football team, assassinating JFK, triggering WWI and WWII (although doing the musical world a favour by starting the first one of course, but that doesn't forgive you :angry:), being the man behind 9/11, 7/7, New Coke and the new UK money notes that look like Euros, you're the tw@t that has wasted hours of my life and is responsible for my chronic high blood pressure? :manson:

 

You've got A LOT to answer for, bub :smoke:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.