Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 129.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking aloud here but do allow. The posters below have modded Chart Chat, see if you can see a pattern emerging :o

 

Thisispop - Management

e-motion - Management

Audio Rebel - Left

Jester - Management

Slick - Management

Ben - Current mod

Alex - Current mod

 

:lol: I think it's quite clear what's the top job on the site :D

 

 

:o

 

Spooky!

 

*applies to be chart chat mod* :kink:

  • Author
I'm thinking aloud here but do allow. The posters below have modded Chart Chat, see if you can see a pattern emerging :o

 

Thisispop - Management

e-motion - Management

Audio Rebel - Left

Jester - Management

Slick - Management

Ben - Current mod

Alex - Current mod

 

:lol: I think it's quite clear what's the top job on the site :D

:o It clearly is the most upwardly mobile job! :lol:

Are you keeping just 2 chart mods now? :unsure:
  • Author
Are you keeping just 2 chart mods now? :unsure:

Yes, there is a fair bit of Admin/GM cover in the chart forum really.

And I saw your comment :lol:

 

What does Maffyoo have planned this fine Friday then? :o

  • Author
And I saw your comment :lol:

 

What does Maffyoo have planned this fine Friday then? :o

Well, I am at work til 4, then off over mates house to get read/get pissed to go off out clubbin' (innit) down town! :lol: :w00t:

  • Author
Basically 7 days left :yahoo::yahoo:

 

 

Basically 7 days left :yahoo::yahoo:

Twice, Tyron? :(

Sounds nice Maffyoo :w00t:

 

And Tyron, we saw the first time -_-

Useful input as ever there Damon ^_^

 

How are you!?? :w00t:

Useful input as ever there Damon ^_^

 

How are you!?? :w00t:

 

:lol: I'm just about ok, but i won't say anymore because it's Friday, and Friday's a good thing ^_^ How about you? :o

:lol: I'm just about ok, but i won't say anymore because it's Friday, and Friday's a good thing ^_^ How about you? :o

 

Kay then :funky:

 

And im good.. hyper on Jaffa Cakes and fizzy pop to be honest wiff yer but y'know :w00t:

Kay then :funky:

 

And im good.. hyper on Jaffa Cakes and fizzy pop to be honest wiff yer but y'know :w00t:

 

:( I want Jaffa Cakes and Fizzy pop :(

:o

 

Youd best get round the shop then :w00t:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.