Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted
I don't where to post this and there is no album thread that i am really disappointed at james blunts new album they are all slow,repetitive but they are nice records i suppose but i thought it was more rock and guitar well i ain't heard much of that.
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you expect? And this is Chart Chat, we have the Pop forum or Culture box for these matters. ;)
What did you expect? And this is Chart Chat, we have the Pop forum or Culture box for these matters. ;)

 

Maybe he didn;t know ;) ;) ;)

Thanks for that helpful insight Jonny ;) ;) ;) That's why I said it politely.

Moved to culture box :)

 

I agree Robin, I loved the first album (even if others didn't) but this lacks a lot of what the songs on that album had...the songs aren't as catchy, the melodies are weaker and the lyrics are poorer

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.