Posted October 10, 200718 yr The winner of the second series of Pop Idol release her new single on download the same day as Kylie, do you think Kylie should be worried? I don't think she should be but........do you think Michelle has any chance?
October 10, 200718 yr Author lol I reckon she is rubbish but over on the pop forum they reckon she's going to have a huge hit
October 10, 200718 yr lol I reckon she is rubbish but over on the pop forum they reckon she's going to have a huge hit They're deluded. :wacko:
October 10, 200718 yr The winner of the second series of Pop Idol release her new single on download the same day as Kylie, do you think Kylie should be worried? I don't think she should be but........do you think Michelle has any chance? Good to see you on Buzzjack, Michelle. :o :lol: No but seriously, no. Maybe she'll scrape Top 40.
October 10, 200718 yr :lol: No but seriously, no. Maybe she'll scrape Top 40. I think your being generous, she'll be lucky to go top 75 i think.
October 10, 200718 yr Not at all..Kylie will receive alot more promotion and has a massive fanbase unlike Michelle McManus.
October 10, 200718 yr Michelle, as much as I liked her on Pop Idol, is competition for no one -_- Except maybe in a burger-eating contest or something. Edited October 10, 200718 yr by Slick
October 10, 200718 yr id like michelle to do well but she is definitly no competition for kylie at all