Jump to content

Featured Replies

amy! :wub:

fearne is gonna lose again!

  • Replies 398
  • Views 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 :up: (from 44) Pendulum - Granite [P]

Their biggest hit now, ahead of the far more well known Slam which surprisingly only peaked at #34 in 2005...

if anyone does have 41-75 maroon 5's position would be much appreciated.
and KT's if she is even still there

Edited by T Boy

todays show is going really good! I loved the last 3 tracks I've heard! Editors = one of the best UK bands right now IMO.
Did anyone see Sean Kingston and Natasha Bedingfield at the AMA's? What a bizarre duo, especially as Sean appears to be about 30 stone. :lol:

 

Oh do you have a link??

recap 26-40

 

26 (**) Editors – The Racing Rats

27 (28) Mika – Happy Ending

28 (25) Ida Corr vs. Fedde Le Grand – Let Me Think About It

29 (44) Pendulum – Granite

30 (26) Shayne Ward – No U Hang On / If That’s OK With You

31 (19) Runrig with The Tartan Army – Loch Lomond

32 (62) Sean Kingston – Me Love

33 (**) The Pogues feat. Kirsty MacColl – Fairytale Of New York (D)

34 (30) Timbaland feat. Keri Hilson & DOE – The Way I Are

35 (29) Plain White T’s – Hey There Delilah

36 (**) Sugababes – Change (D)

37 (33) Scouting For Girls – She’s So Lovely

38 (34) Kanye West. Feat. T. Pain – Good Life

39 (**) Christina Aguilera – Hurt (D)

40 (33) Nicole Scherzinger feat. Will.I. Am – Baby Love

  • Author

25 :up: (from 27) Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight [D]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/CDV2185.JPG

 

Original Chart Run (1981): 36-4-3-2-4-5-12-21-46-67 [10 wks]

'88 Remix Chart Run (1988): 35-8-4-5-10-19-31-45-61 [9 wks]

 

Chart Run: 42-23-17-22-20-14-17-16-20-26-25-27-25 [13 wks]

 

Video here:

  • Author

24 :down: (from 23) Dizzee Rascal - Flex [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/XLS312CD.JPG

 

Chart Run: 67-57-23-24 [4 wks]

 

Release date: 19-11-2007

Availability: in stock

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: XLS312CD

Label: XL

 

One of the stand-out tracks of what is one of UK hip hop's finest albums, and his most dancefloor-friendly tune ever, 'Flex' finds Dizzee Rascal returning to the two-step garage mould, with bubbling synths underlying an electro-pop barrage of beats. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

Discussion Thread Here

  • Author

23 :up: (from 46) Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You [D]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/4773422.JPG

 

Original Chart Run (1994): 5-2-2-2-8-28-50-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-59 [8 wks]

 

Chart Run: 46-23 [2 wks]

 

Video here:

 

of_33.jpg

if anyone does have 41-75 maroon 5's position would be much appreciated.

 

They are #44

 

MARIAH :cheer:

  • Author
if anyone does have 41-75 maroon 5's position would be much appreciated.

#44

I love All I Want For Christmas. :D

 

I'm actually interested in Chartbreakers this week because of the Amy track. I think Fearne might win this though, even though Reggie picked a better song.

23 (46) Mariah Carey – All I Want For Christmas Is You

24 (23) Dizzee Rascal - Flex

25 (27) Phil Collins – In The Air Tonight (D)

26 (**) Editors – The Racing Rats

27 (28) Mika – Happy Ending

28 (25) Ida Corr vs. Fedde Le Grand – Let Me Think About It

29 (44) Pendulum – Granite

30 (26) Shayne Ward – No U Hang On / If That’s OK With You

31 (19) Runrig with The Tartan Army – Loch Lomond

32 (62) Sean Kingston – Me Love

33 (**) The Pogues feat. Kirsty MacColl – Fairytale Of New York (D)

34 (30) Timbaland feat. Keri Hilson & DOE – The Way I Are

35 (29) Plain White T’s – Hey There Delilah

36 (**) Sugababes – Change (D)

37 (33) Scouting For Girls – She’s So Lovely

38 (34) Kanye West. Feat. T. Pain – Good Life

39 (**) Christina Aguilera – Hurt (D)

40 (33) Nicole Scherzinger feat. Will.I. Am – Baby Love

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.