January 31, 200818 yr does she really need to release another single? If any I would want Here I Come!
February 19, 200818 yr I thought that clumsy was avarege aswell and it still got top number 5 in the US so I don't know and I agree with you, I want here I come aswell (love it)! Edited February 19, 200818 yr by sjoerd..
February 22, 200818 yr Author I reckon that this project is over now... She's releasing another album this year now apparently, and so ARE THE BLACK EYED PEAS! :cheer: :wub: :wub:
February 22, 200818 yr I think anything that goes as far as 6 singles is a bit too much, probably asking for a flop. She might do well in the USA though, she usually does, doesn't she? I just think this album feels old, 'London Bridge' seems a long time ago now.
April 2, 200818 yr I doubt it, but she performed it at the grammy's Edited April 2, 200818 yr by Harve
April 10, 200818 yr Yes it is. The video's been filmed at Frank Sinatra's house. It's currently #124 in the USA.
April 11, 200818 yr This is not a good choice for a single at all, especially this time of year, Finally would be better around the winter time. She should have released Here I Come, that would be much better for this time of year.
April 14, 200818 yr It looks like "HIC" was an overwhelming favourite for the 6th single. I think they killed this project by releasing this.
May 25, 200818 yr So...is this making it as a single, or not? Have yet to see a video for it...I think with a video it could do well.
September 2, 200818 yr I always hear this on the radio for some reason, although I can't remember the last time someone released something radio-only in the UK :unsure:
Create an account or sign in to comment