May 21, 200620 yr Awful.Who the heck bought this ??! :puke2: CHAVS! I kinda like it, in a strange and twisted way. :blush:
May 21, 200620 yr This Busta track has ruined a really good Daft Punk electro track & yet it has managed to go Top6. :blink:
May 21, 200620 yr 5 (from 4) SOMEBODY'S WATCHING ME - BEATFREAKZ http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/data113cds.JPG Originally released in 1984 by Rockwell, 'Somebody's Watching Me' featured the vocal talent of a certain 'King of Pop' Michael Jackson. Sampling the eighties anthem, Hi_Tack, who produced the tracks radio edit, loop up the vocal hook in an Eric Prydz style to create a slab of dancefloor genius. - HMV track listing 1. Somebody's Watching Me [Hi-Tack Edit] 2. Somebody's Watching Me [Hi-Tack Club Mix] 3. Somebody's Watching Me [ian Carey Club Mix] 4. Somebody's Watching Me [Dennis Christopher Remix] 5. Somebody's Watching Me [E-Craig’s 2006 Remix] Discuss here
May 21, 200620 yr CHAVS! I kinda like it, in a strange and twisted way. :blush: No,don't go spoiling your reputation Aly. ^_^
May 21, 200620 yr This Busta track has ruined a really good Daft Punk electro track & yet it has managed to go Top6. :blink: Yet the original Daft Punk tune missed the Top 10 5 years ago. :huh:
May 21, 200620 yr No,don't go spoiling your reputation Aly. ^_^ But I don't like it THAT much, I'm glad it didn't go top 5 and I'd never buy it in a million years. :D
May 21, 200620 yr Yet the original Daft Punk tune missed the Top 10 5 years ago. :huh: Nope, went to #40 last year.
May 21, 200620 yr 4 (from 18) Christina Millian - Say I http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/9857779.JPG It was on the recommendation of Antonio "L.A." Reid that Christina first met Cool & Dre. Listening to Milian's first single 'Say I', you quickly hear that she made the right choice. From the moment the hypnotic opening of 'Say I' begins to soar one realises that this is a brand new day in dance music. More than just a hit song, 'Say I' is an uplifting anthem that also features the southern drawl of celebrated rapper Young Jeezy on the hook. With its orchestrated music and a classic sample of Jackie Moore's 'Sweet Charlie Babe', the high energy of 'Say I' is pure sonic caffeine. Christina Millian - Say I Discuss here
May 21, 200620 yr HA!!! Milian at 4! :cheer: :dance: Now all we have to make sure is that LL Cool J is next. :P
May 21, 200620 yr Yet the original Daft Punk tune missed the Top 10 5 years ago. :huh: It was released in 2005 sweetie ;) Scraped the top40
May 21, 200620 yr I like this Christina Milian song. Her other earlier stuff is good too except for that one with Romeo. :puke2:
May 21, 200620 yr Hang on Keane could chart at No.1 on downloads only next week, that will be a dark horse. :dance:
May 21, 200620 yr It was released in 2005 sweetie ;) Scraped the top40 Did it ? :huh: Isn't the sample from 'Harder,better ,faster,stronger' ? :unsure:
Create an account or sign in to comment