Jump to content

Featured Replies

Now #1 on downloads-alone in Oz. Apparent single cover:

 

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-BpF23RzxKE/SR0IKqjw5QI/AAAAAAAANVs/Sk2yoAoGR4g/s1600/Lady+Gaga+-+Poker+Face+(Official+Single+Cover)+European+nya239.jpg

  • Replies 811
  • Views 90.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Spice Girls Net
    Spice Girls Net

    ‘Poker Face’ has reached 2 BILLION STREAMS 🥳

  • Gaga is the first soloist to get three tracks on 2B streams (from three different decades!!) Smash!!!

  • Sour Candy
    Sour Candy

    OVER 2 MILLION ON A SUNDAY

Pokerface is the second single release in the US...not BDR. It was released to radio but then postponed after Just Dance took off all of a sudden. Probably will be re-released to radio in January.
  • Author
Her performance of this on Jimmy Kimmel was HORRIBLE
I'm not entirely sure but I think I actually prefer this to Just Dance now! I love both but JD sounds so... slow. This is just more exciting. ;o
This is my favorite song on the album along with Love Games, me and my friends blast this everytime we are in the car.
One reason I think I prefer this to Just Dance is the lack of Colby O'Donis - he is absolute tack.
  • 5 weeks later...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.