Jump to content

Featured Replies

There goes my 12. :( Although I do quite like this but U-Turn was gaining epic status, it's a shame it had to come around as a result of Cascada though.

Edited by Angelic Shine

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 317
  • Views 37.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 🤩 183 🤩 BABY JANE ‘STARRY EYED’ After securing Hendinia’s first medal position since November 2024, we’re staying in our electronic dream-like state but moving the lever from heavenly and ethereal

  • RobBot
    RobBot

    ☝️185 ☝️ ILLIT ‘IT’S ME’ Just say I’m your fave! As Babe America made it three top 10s on the bounce with her 2010s pop sounding number, we’re diving into K-Pop for BJSC 185, in the form of ILLIT wi

  • 💨 181 💨 KLAVDIA 'Anemos' I currently have a national thread full of broken links so it's time to start posting my entries more often x Fancy some Greek? Final position: 12th

  • Author

Thanks for all who helped SamSaya to 12th place.

 

Girls Can't Catch, Samantha & Stella Project are possibilities for Hendinia in XVIII.

  • Author

Songs being considered:

 

September - Looking For Love

The BPA & David Byrne ft. Dizzee Rascal - Toe Jam

Noisettes - Wild Young Hearts

Heads We Dance - When The Sirens Sound

VV Brown - Quick Fix [if unreserved]

 

Edited by Robot.

Um, I don't think September or VV Brown need to be entered for a fourth time even if they have never missed the top 10. :P Noisettes are my favourite but Wild Young Hearts is quite similar to Never Forget You so it could be a second DNQ. For that reason I'd say Heads We Dance just because I prefer it to The BPA. Samantha is better than all of them though. :P

If this was a video contest there would be a clear winner for me. :D :D

 

But for the song, Noisettes is my favourite.

Heads We Dance. :3

 

Though you should consider Work It Out ft. Little Boots. My favorite song by them. :wub: Little Boots plas a minor rolezz so it's not like overly cheap.

  • Author
If this was a video contest there would be a clear winner for me. :D :D

 

But for the song, Noisettes is my favourite.

Toe Jam, what a video! :wub:

  • Author
Heads We Dance. :3

 

Though you should consider Work It Out ft. Little Boots. My favorite song by them. :wub: Little Boots plas a minor rolezz so it's not like overly cheap.

Any advice from the masters of BJSC, I will certainly check out! Thanks.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Help Hendinia Out! We're not overloading you with a million options, just the three!

 

Mini Viva - I Left My Heart In Tokyo

 

Asteroids Galaxy Tour - Around The Bend

 

Edited by Robot.

OK, I'm here... Jade Ewan is probably the safest option, but will it pass the semi stage that's my only worry. Mini Viva, quite catchy, but I had to turn it off mid way, it got irritating and I'm not a great fan of Asteriods etc.

 

oooh I love Toe Jam :kink: :wub:

I can't see Jade not making the final :heehee: But it is kind of cheap.
My Man is terrible tbh. I'd say Asteroids Galaxy Tour but Mini Viva is probably the best option for the contest. :D
Thanks guys, all the opinions are welcome :)

 

 

Why don't you go for Toe Jam its quite funny :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.