Jump to content

Featured Replies

I'm assuming you want Linda Sundblad seeing as The Sounds and Kleerup wouldn't make for particulalry Hendinian-like entries :kink:
  • Replies 317
  • Views 37.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 🤩 183 🤩 BABY JANE ‘STARRY EYED’ After securing Hendinia’s first medal position since November 2024, we’re staying in our electronic dream-like state but moving the lever from heavenly and ethereal

  • RobBot
    RobBot

    ☝️185 ☝️ ILLIT ‘IT’S ME’ Just say I’m your fave! As Babe America made it three top 10s on the bounce with her 2010s pop sounding number, we’re diving into K-Pop for BJSC 185, in the form of ILLIT wi

  • 💨 181 💨 KLAVDIA 'Anemos' I currently have a national thread full of broken links so it's time to start posting my entries more often x Fancy some Greek? Final position: 12th

  • Author
I'm assuming you want Linda Sundblad seeing as The Sounds and Kleerup wouldn't make for particulalry Hendinian-like entries :kink:

:kink: You know me so well :lol:

 

 

I adore it :wub:

when it comes to deciphering clues, I'm second only behind Aaron :kink:
I think "Pretty rebels" is awesome! :dance: Hopefully someone will be sending it regardless :)

Edited by Freeze

Linda Sundblad – Pretty Rebels 5.5/10 Not bad, not good. :P
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

RaVaughn - Problem With Love

 

I wasted your time, as I chose a song that I never even considered :lol: But, here is my final choice. :wub:

  • 2 weeks later...
Former #1 in my chart, I approve! :wub: I would have considered it but my two German entries both DNQed so I learnt my lesson. :lol:

About 6.5/10

 

whats the Mini Viva song....?

Linda didn't do too well for Tinnmark last time she was entered, which was gutting because Love Sux is amaze.

 

Loving Reprogram My Heart :wub: Stunning.

  • Author

 

Oh yeah, on the off chance that I decide to go cheap...then this is Bedroom Viber.

'Reprogram my heart' is best :D :D

 

It also feels like a grower..

Edited by Freeze

I did give Mini Viva 8 poinst last time, and was hooked on the song for several weeks :wub: .. but this song of theirs isn't as good, or good at all, really :nocheer:

I perfer Reprogram My Heart, :D

 

would you have a look ate my choices....?

I gave Linda 10 when she DNQ'd :( I'd be likely to give this a bit of love too

Thanx :wub:

 

Reprogram My Heart is much better then Love Sux, so I think you will qualify easly! I just missed out with 2 points?? :manson:

Linda Teodosiu – Reprogram My Heart 7/10 This already includes the german bonus. :P

Mini Viva – Bedroom Viber 4/10 Don't like it too much.

 

Linda came 3rd in a german casting show, btw.

I don't know why you are going with another Mini Viva track, Left My Heart... is far superior than Bedroom Viber, Linda kicks ass over the Mini Viva track, probably do better, I like the arrangement over it, its got major potential.

 

Return the favour when you can, no hurry.

Thanx :wub:

 

Reprogram My Heart is much better then Love Sux, so I think you will qualify easly! I just missed out with 2 points?? :manson:

 

I agree with this, an Love sux should have qualified too!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.