September 1, 200917 yr I'm not a fan of the remix that's been used for the video. Underwhelming, and I was also disappointed by the lack of Paul Oakenfold dad-dancing.
September 1, 200917 yr The remix they used for the video was terrible. One of her weakest videos so far. So disappointed by this. And what about her fans being shown through out the video?
September 1, 200917 yr Just incase anyone is wondering, Lourdes is in there, just not in costume, shes at 3:15 For some retarded reason theyre releasing the video with lourdes and the fans in a few weeks Apparently theres a video with the Album Version instead of that cold boring remix UGH Edited September 1, 200917 yr by Aidan.
September 1, 200917 yr Just found out this version of the video IS NOT going to be on the DVD this is just the free version.
September 1, 200917 yr Can someone please give me the iTunes link to download the video? :teresa: Not avaliable yet.
September 1, 200917 yr I do wish she wasn't touching herself so much. Agreed, theres really no need for it all :puke:
September 1, 200917 yr I like the video. I think it pays homage to videos like "Lucky Star" and "Papa Don't Preach". Iconic and classic videos with black and white backgrounds and she's also wearing sunglasses! yay for shirtless DJs as well :lol:
September 1, 200917 yr I like the video. I think it pays homage to videos like "Lucky Star" and "Papa Don't Preach". Iconic and classic videos with black and white backgrounds and she's also wearing sunglasses! yay for shirtless DJs as well :lol: He acted like a gay unable to move with Madge. I wish he'd show something more, but no, generic shirtless-ness. Ugh :( Edited September 1, 200917 yr by Mıscha
September 2, 200917 yr Love this personally... it's not a high-concept video, but it says what Madonna's all about, and the remix is AMAZE :wub: My new number one actually :kink:
September 2, 200917 yr Not too keen on the remixed version, but absolutely love the original version of the song. The video, however, is a bit underwhelming.
September 3, 200917 yr Why didn't they use the original version? And I expected more from the video, especially as it was directed by Akerlund.
September 4, 200917 yr The video is excellent, loving the remix, check out Madonna's legs hot, hot, hot! It wouldn't be a Madonna vid if she wasn't touching herself. Edited September 4, 200917 yr by thtr