BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Lego Ninjago Movie, September 2017 | Dave Franco
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
J▲hq
post Feb 8 2017, 04:20 PM
Post #1
alt er love
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

I'm beginning to think every movie should be Lego. Looks like they've done it again.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Josh!
post Feb 8 2017, 05:15 PM
Post #2
c:
Member No.: 20,692

The humour is so on-point in these movies, I loved the spelling of Lloyd joke and the butt-dial joke and the facial expressions just get me everytime laugh.gif I don't know much about the Ninjago franchise but I loved the short before Storks too so I'm excited for this anyway biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Josh!
post Jul 20 2017, 09:23 PM
Post #3
c:

The humour is always SO on point with these movies - even though I know nothing about Ninjago, I'm so hyped for this movie just based on the jokes alone!

On a side note, the new Ninjago part of Legoland is so cool - I went the other day and some of the creations are amazing, especially the ones with fire and water which looked fantastic made of just Lego *-*

+Quote Post
Jonjo
post Jul 20 2017, 09:26 PM
Post #4
Together we are more.
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 5,042

Excited for this. I've loved both big Lego Movie films! Excited to see if this can bring something new.

+Quote Post
Klumzee
post Jul 20 2017, 09:37 PM
Post #5
it's alright to feel like a fat child in a pushchair
Group: Members
Member No.: 11,421

#promo cool.gif

Also Josh when did you go to Legoland?? I don't know if you know but I work there - could've had a BJ meetup without realising it!

Naturally I'm very excited for this movie laugh.gif I had no idea before working at Lego but the Ninjago brand is absolutely huge with kids at the moment - they have already have a 3 season TV show on Netflix as well as a huge set of merchandise related to the brand and all the characters involved.

+Quote Post
Josh!
post Jul 20 2017, 09:40 PM
Post #6
c:

QUOTE(Klumzee @ Jul 20 2017, 10:37 PM) *
#promo cool.gif

Also Josh when did you go to Legoland?? I don't know if you know but I work there - could've had a BJ meetup without realising it!

Naturally I'm very excited for this movie laugh.gif I had no idea before working at Lego but the Ninjago brand is absolutely huge with kids at the moment - they have already have a 3 season TV show on Netflix as well as a huge set of merchandise related to the brand and all the characters involved.

Ahhhh, I didn't know that! That must be one of the coolest places to work *-* We went last Thursday 13th July biggrin.gif That Submarine ride thing was the best bit, was well good to see all the fish laugh.gif

+Quote Post
J▲hq
post Jul 22 2017, 07:53 PM
Post #7
alt er love

As much as I hated the live action usage in 'The Lego Movie', !!! at the part in this new trailer laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Josh!
post Jul 22 2017, 08:09 PM
Post #8
c:

(idk if Jahq meant to post a link to this or not ? heehee.gif)

Another great trailer! I loved when we got to see the backstory about the mum & dad and the '7. arm ripped off' line laugh.gif

Amazing use of Bad Blood too!!! *-*

+Quote Post
J▲hq
post Jul 22 2017, 08:53 PM
Post #9
alt er love

kink.gif Oops I viewed it on YouTube and just assumed it was the same video as what you posted on Thursday

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th September 2017 - 02:02 AM