BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Shape of Water, 16 FEB 2018 // Sally Hawkins, Octavia Spencer, Michael Shannon
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Josh!
post Jul 19 2017, 07:58 PM
Post #1
c:
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,692

I haven't seen that many Guillermo Del Torro films but the character design here seems very similar to Pan's Labyrinth in places so I hope the film is even half as good. I enjoyed Pacific Rim too but this doesn't seem all that similar really.

Sally Hawkins looks really good in this though, a bit of a longshot indeed but perhaps she could be an outside contender for awards contention. The Lead Actress category does seem pretty stacked this year though so it's probably unlikely - I'm rooting for her though after her Happy-Go-Lucky snub all those years ago sad.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Josh!
post Thursday, 08:52 PM
Post #2
c:
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,692

New red band trailer for this and I keep getting more and more excited for this as the great reviews keep on rolling in.

I really hope Hawkins & Spencer get awards recognition for this because I love both actresses and watching their interviews and campaigns wub.gif

+Quote Post
Jonjo
post Thursday, 09:14 PM
Post #3
Together we are more.
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 5,042

Really excited for this. The reviews have been so good!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 08:15 PM