BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Kid LAROI - F*CK LOVE, 1st album | 24th July 2020
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
JosephStyles
post Jul 31 2020, 09:45 PM
Post #1
i need you the most
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 13,530

Best known for a couple of Juice WRLD collaborations, 16 year old Australian singer/rapper The Kid LAROI released his debut album (or mixtape?) last week, and it's debuted at #12 in the UK with an expected top 10 debut coming in the US.

It's not often I'll listen to a hip-hop album but I ended up listening to this almost accidentally last night after initially only checking out GO laugh.gif and I made a brilliant discovery! His vocals are pretty unique and perhaps jarring at first, but a couple of plays in and it was no longer any sort of issue for me. GO is a strong track but my favourite is NEED YOU MOST (So Sick), which, as you can tell from the title, is a Ne-Yo sample *_* it works surprisingly well and I've barely stopped playing it today!

In fact, on the whole, the slower, more reflective moments are where he really shines. TELL ME WHY is apparently about his grief over his friend and mentor Juice WRLD, and SAME THING is another great track. Of the two other collabs, the Lil Mosey track is strong too!

1 BOOTY CALL (skit)
2 MAYBE
3 WRONG (feat. Lil Mosey)
4 I WISH
5 NOT FAIR (feat. Corbin)
6 BATHROOM (skit)
7 GO (The Kid LAROI & Juice WRLD)
8 TELL ME WHY
9 SAME THING
10 NEW GUY (skit)
11 ERASE U
12 RUNNING
13 WISH YOU WELL (skit)
14 NEED YOU MOST (So Sick)
15 SELFISH

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JosephStyles
post Aug 7 2020, 12:57 PM
Post #2
i need you the most

New video for SELFISH out now!

The way it felt like a pretty standard video until the music pauses halfway through and it suddenly escalates laugh.gif very good! LOVE the song too, my third favourite on the album after NEED YOU MOST and GO. This is already my most played album of 2020 tearsmile.gif heart.gif

+Quote Post
JosephStyles
post Sep 28 2020, 08:36 PM
Post #3
i need you the most

With a little help from TikTok I think this could be a big hit? Not sure it'll actually happen but the potential's there! Video's really good (if we ignore the director xx) and enjoying the song more than ever right now.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2020 - 02:52 AM