Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 787
  • Views 100.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • HausofEstrus
    HausofEstrus

    Come thru hot guys! Make it happen.

  • HausofEstrus
    HausofEstrus

    Billboard has ranked "Bad Romance" as the second-best No. 2 hit in Hot 100 history. Forever #2

  • Best song ever released by anyone in the entire universal (for me). The song, and the music video, is just an absolute masterpiece. ICONIQUE! ❤️

Posted Images

It's the first time it's ever charted on UK Spotify (at least as far back as Kworb tracks), not just a 'new peak' :kink:

Spotify (10/31):

 

IE - #101 (RE) — +9,231 peak

CA - #128 (+24) — +43,108

US - #168 (RE) — +276,182

AT - #175 (RE) — +6,697

UK - #195 (RE) — +57,441

 

That's a bit worse than I expected in the US tbh

 

 

855k on Spotify, a song from 13 years ago... massive!
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I did have my best laugh of the week at the individual in that thread who claimed Ariana has at least 10 songs which are more impactful than 'Bad Romance' :lol: :lol:
I did have my best laugh of the week at the individual in that thread who claimed Ariana has at least 10 songs which are more impactful than 'Bad Romance' :lol: :lol:

 

WHAT??? I want whatever drugs they're on

Obviously stans will always find the way to call their fave's hits most impactful ever, but objectively speaking Bad Romance seems one of the defining pop hits of the millennium. I think it will get a big boost later this decade, maybe when it turns 15/20.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.