June 18, 201016 yr Oooo, liking it upon 1st listen :D : u3NQu-NWr-M The video preview looks interesting! Could make a good song great ^_^.
June 19, 201016 yr As I suspected, this has grown on me. :wub: It's very good and will hopefully be another hit for her here. Hopefully Radio 1 backing now that 'Naturally' was such a big hit.
June 19, 201016 yr It sounds brilliant, it's a bit repetitive though. I'm already addicted however! :wub:
June 21, 201016 yr The video's premiered. She looks stunning in the video! :)She does indeed! Edit: #32 on US iTunes currently! :D Edited June 23, 201016 yr by Jamieed
June 22, 201016 yr UfcvO2t8Ntg The video has been uploaded on her VEVO account ^_^ I must admit, it's addictive, I LOVE IT :wub: Edited June 22, 201016 yr by Will☈0713
June 22, 201016 yr Fantastic video! Very 'Bourne Identity'. She looks hot too. She reminds me of Cheryl Cole looks wise. But prettier I think. Cheryl Cole, with slightly more weight maybe? :lol: This song is so addictive!
June 22, 201016 yr She looks stunning in the video, very pretty. The song has become addictive now, I hope it does well in the US and hopefully something similar or better to what 'Naturally' did over here.
June 28, 201016 yr Adore this song now, maybe prefer it to 'Naturally' even, which got boring quickly imo. She looks stunning in the video as well. Hope it's a hit for her!
Create an account or sign in to comment