Jump to content

Featured Replies

I just don't get the wailing?!

I find it incredibly annoying, it's how he ends pretty much ALL of his performances. And people say Rebecca is samey... :lol:

  • Replies 477
  • Views 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just realised I'm the top poster for the thread so I'm going to attempt to try and not post so much amazingness. But Matt was rather good wasnt he, even if he remains an absoulute arse.

 

Oh good god no Cher, for the love of god dont do Walk This Way....

Cher 2nd = 6.0

 

A little improvement on first performance. Still awful in my opinion. She needs to leave. -_-

 

Mary = 8.0/9.0 = 17.0

One Direction = 7.0/9.0 = 16.0

Katie = 8.5/7.0 = 15.5

Matt = 7.5/7.0 = 14.5

Wagner = 8.0/7.0 = 15.0

Rebecca = 8.0/6.0 =14.0

Cher = 5.0/6.0 =11.0

 

 

Cher Lloyd Performance #2: Not quite as horrific as the first performance but still pretty bad. - 5.5/10

so they play Promise This in the first clip and what do they play in the second- FIGHT FOR THIS LOVE?! :arrr:

 

anyway:

 

Cher- 8/10-another good performance, although it was the same thing again and a predictable song choice- still, shes back in the game :D

Edited by chart wizard

I just don't get the wailing?!

I find it incredibly annoying, it's how he ends pretty much ALL of his performances. And people say Rebecca is samey... :lol:

 

Wailing? Or singing?

Matt comes out every week different, does upbeat songs, slow songs, plays guitar. Brilliant.

 

 

Cher's second performance was better than her first, but I feel like she wasn't on top-form tonight after being in the bottom 2 last week.

Not given full comments yet but for me there have been three performances I'd give 10/10

 

One Direction - You Are So Beautiful 10/10

 

It pains me to say it but this was excellent vocally. I felt sorry for the two lads just stood at either side doing absolutely nothing but it's obvious who the main singers are in this boyband.

 

Rebecca Ferguson - I Can't Get No Satisfaction 10/10

 

Absolutely brilliant. Really good to hear Rebecca singing an uptempo song and interesting how they compared her to Aretha Franklin. I've been saying this for 2 months - it's taken the judges that long to realise this? :lol: Rebecca has so much potential to be a world class singer.

 

Matt Cardle - Nights In White Satin 10/10

 

Everything about this was spot on. It was also nice to see Matt playing the guitar over the backing track. In fact, this was probably the only performance that was CD quality (ie; as if he was miming to his own song).

 

By far the three standout performances of the night. However, my least fave tonight was Katie Waissel. 'Sex On Fire' was terrible. I couldn't help but think of Jamie's audition from 2009 and it was like she was desperate to recreate that and she failed miserably. Then came the car crash that was 'Everybody Hurts'. It was just wrong on every single level possible. Seriously rubbish!!! :manson:

ah, I preferred cher's first performance. it was still good though.

matt, much better though. still hate him of course.

my ranking remains the same, although some of them had better first performances, some were better second, and some were just not good at all.

Can we get one thing fundamentally clear here: Cher isnt original, she never has been and probably never will be. She's also been absouletly awful tonight. THE END. THANKS. BYE.

Really hope Katie, Cher & Mary are bottom 3 tomorrow.

Wagner to be in the semi-finals. :yahoo:

Wailing? Or singing?

Matt comes out every week different, does upbeat songs, slow songs, plays guitar. Brilliant.

Wailing. If I meant singing I would have written that.

 

Rankings for tonight:

01 Katie

02 Rebecca

03 Cher

04 One Direction

05 Matt

06 Mary

07 Wagner

 

They're all getting incredibly annoying though, I really don't think it's a very strong series this year...

Wailing. If I meant singing I would have written that.

 

Rankings for tonight:

01 Katie

02 Rebecca

03 Cher

04 One Direction

05 Matt

06 Mary

07 Wagner

 

They're all getting incredibly annoying though, I really don't think it's a very strong series this year...

 

No its singing. He's a brilliant SINGER..but i'm sure you couldnt appreciate that. :mellow:

 

but have to agree with your last comment.

Edited by Peace

Performance 2

 

Wagner: I don't think anything he does now will make me like him, but I did quite like the song choice 3/10

 

One Direction: Much stronger performance than the first and for once they were not overshadowed by the backing vocals. Zayn is actually a decent singer.. He just tends to oversing the song, which he didn't do as much this week 8/10

 

Mary: Once again I have no interest in her. Ok performance, but nothing amazing. I preferred her more towards the beggining of the live shows 6/10

 

Rebecca Ferguson: Loved that she was doing an uptempo for once. It wasn't my favourite of her performances, but I still enjoyed it 8/10

 

Katie Waissel: A lot better than her first performance and a great song choice 8/10

 

Matt Cardle: Beautiful performance. This is Matt at his best 9/10

 

Cher Lloyd: Good performance, but it was pretty similar to the first and what was she wearing ? 8/10

 

Simon and Cheryl and officially the most annoying judges ever. Louis is ok for comedy value, but Dannii is the only decent judge with something valuable to say

 

I'd be happy with any of Mary, Wagner and Katie going

my ranking for the second round:

 

1. Matt

 

 

 

 

 

 

2. Cher

3. One Direction

4. Rebecca

5. Wagner

6. Rebecca

7. Mary

 

 

 

double tomorrow- I hope Mary and I couldnt really care about the other one unless its not Cher or Matt really

No its singing. He's a brilliant SINGER..but i'm sure you couldnt appreciate that. :mellow:

 

but have to agree with your last comment.

I'm not going to rise to your 'mellow' but I CAN appreciate good singing when I hear it, tyvm. :)

  • Author

Bottom 3

 

Katie, Wagner & Mary

 

Katie & Wagner to go

Performances:

 

Matt Performance #2 - 10.0

Rebecca Performance #2 - 9.5

One Direction Performance #2 - 9.0

Matt Performance #1 - 8.5

Rebecca Performance #1 - 8.0

Katie Performance #2 - 7.5

One Direction Performance #1 - 7.5

Mary Byrne Performance #1 - 7.0

Katie Performance #1 - 7.0

Mary Performance #2 - 6.5

Cher Performance #2 - 5.5

Wagner Performance #1 - 5.0

Wagner Performance #2 - 3.5

Cher Performance #1 - 3.0

 

Overall:

 

Matt Cardle

Rebecca Ferguson

One Direction

-------------------------

Katie Waissel

Mary Byrne :(

-------------------------

Wagner

Cher Lloyd

THE BIG JAMESP RATINGS

 

Rebecca - I Cant Get No Satisfaction / 10/10 / WONDERFUL. And nice to see her do something a bit different, she actually LOOKED confident.

Cher - Walk This Way / 10/10 / Now, this Cher praise may be getting a bit too common ground for me, but that was wonderful.

Matt - Nights In White Satin / 10/10 / I do love Matt doing his little guitar thang, quite wonderful.

One Direction - You Are So Beautiful / 10/10 / :wub: These guys really are my epic guilty pleasure and this was wonderful, loved them giving Zain actual lines lolol.

Wagner - Creep / 9/10 / LOL AMAZING. HE WAS ACTUALLY SORT OF IN TUNE

Mary - All I Want Is You / 8/10 / Strong and good, but theres something about her I dislike.

One Direction - Summer Of 69 / 8/10 / Really quite liked this too in an OMG REALLY way.

Rebecca - I Still Havent Found What I'm Looking For / 7.5/10 / I will always love my Bex, but this was shaky :(

Katie - Everybody Hurts / 6/10 / Not horrific, but faairly average take on a complete classic.

Matt - I Love Rock N Roll / 5.5/10 / Fairly average, little flat in places but bearable.

Cher - Girlfriend / 5/10 / Meh, didn't like this very much.

Wagner - Addicted To Love / 4.5/10 / Back to the Wagner we all know and love, but I do love him so.

Mary - Brass In Pocket / 3/10 / KARAOKE

Katie - Sex On Fire / 2/10 / AWFUL. Complete massacre.

 

SO THE BIG AVERAGES:

 

One Direction / 9

Rebecca / 8.75

Matt / 7.75

Cher / 7.5

Wagner / 6.75

Mary / 5.5

Katie / 4

 

To sum up, MARY AND KATIE TO GO PLEASE

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.