August 9, 201214 yr In the download age the release date isn't really as meaningful as whether radio backs it, though. But the point you were making was that it confirms it as the next single, I was just pointing out that we have known that for a while
August 9, 201214 yr But the point you were making was that it confirms it as the next single, I was just pointing out that we have known that for a while Yeah, I appreciate that and it wasn't phrased particularly well.
August 10, 201214 yr Really loving radio 1 playlist at the moment - brand new bands all coming back with great singles the XX, killers, Jake Bugg (although i wish they would alist it, maybe the october single?), TEED, Rustie, Bloc Party, Two Door Cinema Club, Frank Ocean, Dry the River, Jessie J - even great indie pop from Fun and the like - although the next part of the year will be overrun with xfactor like Cheryl, Little Minx, Leona etc!!
August 10, 201214 yr I hope it's big. I've only just got round to listening to it, but I ADORE it. It's fantastic and very, very catchy. :wub: Can't believe the original has over 411 MILLION views :mellow: Was it really THAT big everywhere? :o It was number 1 for like 20 weeks or something stupid in some countries! Totally gonna be a #30 SMASH though :( It deserves more, I love it - maybe because it hasn't been forced on me everywhere I go though, I'm sure if I lived in like Spain, Portugal or somewhere like that I'd hate it!
August 10, 201214 yr Pity Labrinths next single hasnt really been taken on by radio 1 its seems to be alisted on 1-Xtra though, hope that doesnt mess up the winter single - beneath me maybe with Emeli sande. Not sure if anyone has noticed but Owl City/Carley rae jepsen have been granted record of the week status on radio 2 - so that should be playlisted there next week.
August 10, 201214 yr Ai Se Eu Te Pego was absolutely everywhere when I went travelling in Eastern Europe a few weeks ago. SO GOOD. + the dance routine is incredible haha. If it's not a hit here I will not be a happy Cremey. :(
August 10, 201214 yr A-List Trey Songz - Never Fade Away he doesn't have the song called like that :unsure: Maybe that's Simply Amazing coz that one is his UK single
Create an account or sign in to comment