September 27, 201412 yr Ready for The Queen. When will your flop X Factor faves get a number 17 Russian smash?
September 27, 201412 yr OH JOY I can't think of a single boy who really impressed me from the auditions... Andrea is about the best but he was very overrated. Kerrianne's music taste :wub: I'm all for people singing obscure Carrie Underwood and Sara Bareilles album tracks! I like Lola and Chloe a lot actually, I don't think it's fair to compare the latter to Katie Waissel. She'll obviously be just as divisive but at least she seems like a nice person. I had one of those moments where I heard the first few notes and thought "omg I love this song" :wub: Agreed on Chloe too! She isn't my favourite or anything but I think it's unfair the producers are trying to push her as a Katie Waissel figure... I guess she may annoy some people as she's quite full on personality wise but that's it really. It's not her I dislike at all, just the blatantly contrived switching moment at the end...
September 27, 201412 yr Mel B being a twat is my fave :wub: Jake was much better on that song than he was with Who You Are, his voice wasn't big enough but he had a nice tone tonight. I still wouldn't say he's anything amazing mind.
September 27, 201412 yr So much for Mel being the tough one. She's put through the 40 year old boxer, Strokeface and only one good act
September 27, 201412 yr The boys seem like a lost cause this year, I can't really see one of them in the final.
September 27, 201412 yr I'm glad they're rushing through, Jake is about the best and he's about a 6/10. Although it seems odd they gave a whole hour to the girls and will do the same for the groups tomorrow (I assume), it just makes last night's debacle seem all the more contrived.
September 27, 201412 yr Well... I didn't think much of Charlie Brown, his audition was pretty much not out there. I just hope Mel gets rid of 2 and 3.
September 27, 201412 yr The boys are really good this year I think. Jake not so much, but Mel has a good lot through.
September 27, 201412 yr Andrea is the best boy I think, he's adorable and so likeable! He has a different vibe to the other boys too which is very much needed.
September 27, 201412 yr I like Andrea, stunning voice, definitely will get a seat, my only problem he could be a one trick pony in the finals if he gets through
September 27, 201412 yr Andrea is so weird, his facial expressions make me uneasy and he really isn't that good vocally.
September 27, 201412 yr I actually quite fancy Paul... He's certainly better looking than all the baby faced twinks :lol: Him and Andrea are the only two boys I properly like, they both do the same job though I feel.
Create an account or sign in to comment