Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.7k
  • Views 207.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aeroco
    aeroco

    Ah yes the Fully Milked edition.

  • ___∆___
    ___∆___

    Think the majority of those sales are from when it dropped to £6 - that’s when I grabbed another for my collection.

  • ___∆___
    ___∆___

    ^^ I guess momentum was high last year and they wanted maximum impact from the single. I can see us getting a re-issued vinyl this year with XMAS added without much fanfare, I think they’ll just want

Posted Images

I love that people are actively playing it now - it’s on my Kylie playlist so getting a play or two most days.

  • 3 weeks later...

With Fever 25 coming so late in November Kylie if promoting will support this release in all likelihood ahead of her Christmas album so it may have to rely on it's own natural sales.

She could easily plug both if she is on the promotional trail but as neither are new releases I cant see kylie doing too much plus she will probably be heading back to Australia if not already there.

I think KC will naturally get a push without heavy involvement from Kylie - there are rumours they are pushing another track from the album so some key social media coverage along with XMAS throwbacks from last year could be enough.

6 hours ago, ___∆___ said:

I think KC will naturally get a push without heavy involvement from Kylie - there are rumours they are pushing another track from the album so some key social media coverage along with XMAS throwbacks from last year could be enough.

Fever is a one week wonder release.

KC has a 6 week window of opportunity to sell.

15 hours ago, Padamic_Tension said:

Hopefully fully wrapped can get to silver this year.

It should come very near.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.