October 4, 201510 yr Come on Janet :wub: Hope it can stay top 10 (and get the #1 in the US). What an album <3
October 5, 201510 yr Mint Royale tweeted a mathematical equation which basically states that the Vamps have sold ~20K so far this week. Good enough for a Top 10 berth I'd have thought.
October 5, 201510 yr Janet down to the late teens with her album :( Then it's a very very tight tussle for number 1 between Philip George etc., Biebs, R City and Smitho.
October 5, 201510 yr I'd say it's a two-way fight between Biebs and R City - given the others are doing pretty terrible on streaming. Hope it's Biebs just for the lols of returning to #1 twice. :D
October 5, 201510 yr Janet down to the late teens with her album :( They said "low" teens and that she was heading towards it so she might still be Top 10 on the update
October 5, 201510 yr Mint Royale tweeted a mathematical equation which basically states that the Vamps have sold ~20K so far this week. Good enough for a Top 10 berth I'd have thought. That's a very good sales tally for the week to date! It took Jess Glynne around 28.6k to make the top 10 at #10 last week so it's looking very likely that The Vamps will make it, as expected :D
October 5, 201510 yr How are the Vamps leading the race? They'll lose top 10 on Friday, let alone #1 Edited October 5, 201510 yr by Hadji
October 5, 201510 yr How are the Vamps leading the race? They'll lose top 10 on Friday, let alone #1 They've sold the most so far. They also have approx. 20K sales to COP Sunday which does suggest they will debut in the Top 10.
October 5, 201510 yr http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MarthaJonesFan/Friday%20Chart%20Predictions%20Monday.png Official Singles/Albums Chart Update Top 100 Source: OCC Top 100 Singles 1 The Vamps - Wake Up * 2 Philip George & Anton Powers - Alone No More * 3 Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean? 4 R. City feat. Adam Levine - Locked Away 5 Sam Smith - Writing's on the Wall ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Top 100 Albums 1 Rudimental - We The Generation (more than double ahead of #2) * 2 Editors - In Dream * 3 David Gilmour - Rattle That Lock 4 Jess Glynne - I Cry When I Laugh 5 Ed Sheeran - x 39 Joe Bonamassa - Radio City Music Hall * Click on the above relevant links
October 5, 201510 yr The Vamps will not miss the top 10 on Friday if they're #1 in the update, what a ridiculous suggestion :lol: So delighted it's looking to give them a sixth consecutive top 10 hit at the very least :wub: I hope Radio 1 playlist it soon and it can hang around well!
October 5, 201510 yr Great to see Jessie Ware already at #78. :wub: Hope she can rise into the top 75 and stay there until friday.
October 5, 201510 yr yayy at Stories comfortably top 10 :D really hope it stays there by the end of the week. good to see Duke Dumont and MNEK/Zara top 40 in the singles too, both deserve top 40 peaks :heart: and Philip George #2 as well! :D which means it should definitely be another top 10 for him, possibly even top 5?
October 5, 201510 yr I wish Phillip George overtaking The Vamps would mean him getting #1 but sadly this probably won't be the case. It has, however, outdone what I initially predicted, low top 10 :D :lol: at Sam Smith finally flopping, but ouch at Nick Brewer and Little Mix's big fall :o Hopefully The Duke is in for a top 40 point this week and maybe ZaraNEK; and I'd have that measleyable Watch Me Whip as distant from it as possible. And please tell me Magnets is stream only or something because it's destined to be at least a top 30 hit :angry: Why can't Avicii be #1 on albums this week :drama: Edited October 5, 201510 yr by Adam's Stories😍
October 5, 201510 yr Both Little Mix and Nick Brewer have fallen 4 places since Friday's chart, hardly a 'big fall'.
October 5, 201510 yr Author I would imagine there are sales missing as usual from Apple & Spotify, taken them into consideration, it could be anyone within that top 5. The sales gap has to be very close, between the top 5 tracks.
October 5, 201510 yr I expected Avicii's album to be #2 with ease this week, very surprised it's not even top 5... though I guess the complete non-happening of 'For A Better Day' hasn't helped it. Great going for Editors so far getting the second highest new entry! And I spy Sir Joe BonaSMASHa aka Sir Joe BonaMASSIVE at #39 in the album mids *.*
October 5, 201510 yr Both Little Mix and Nick Brewer have fallen 4 places since Friday's chart, hardly a 'big fall'. Exactly. :lol: Honestly, I was expecting a bigger drop for LMLY. Oops at it already being below 'Black Magic' though.
Create an account or sign in to comment