Posted December 30, 201510 yr Seemingly confirmed by various sources (go to ATRL if you want to see them) that Bebe Rexha's new single will be titled 'No Broken Hearts' and will feature Nicki Minaj. It will be released in early 2016, probably January, and will presumably be the lead single from her first full length album. Some of you will remember Bebe released an EP this year called 'I Don't Wanna Grow Up'. Excited to hear this, Bebe has a fantastic quirky voice and she has all the makings of a major popstar!
December 30, 201510 yr YES. The 'I Don't Wanna Grow Up' EP is amazing so I have been anticipating new music from her ever since then. Intrigued as to how Nicki will work with her, they seem quite... distant in their styles :thinking:
December 30, 201510 yr I really hope she manages to catch a big solo break this year! 'I'm Gonna Show You Crazy' and 'Can't Stop Drinking About You' are both great tracks. Extremely excited to hear how a collab with Nicki would work away from David Guetta! :wub:
December 30, 201510 yr i hope she has another dance banger in her arsenal because her collaboration with Otto Knows is one of my favourite songs of the decade so far
December 30, 201510 yr Author Apparently this is produced by The Invisible Men (most well-known recently for producing all of Iggy's hits including 'Fancy') and here is a snippet: s3m73tQfhLQ I hope she doesn't go too urban for me!
December 30, 201510 yr I mean, there's bound to be an urban hint with the presence of Nicki but I really like this personally. Really rated her since Take Me Home in 2014 (which deserved to do SO much better, btw)
January 15, 201610 yr Author You can listen to what I assume is the chorus of the studio version on this trailer for a TV series: E1Q9YReRNQs I'm liking what I'm hearing, quite a lot of effects on the vocals but we'll see how it plays out in the whole song.
January 17, 201610 yr I'll wait for the full thing, but this sounds god-awful going by that. :( If she scraps all the amazing material she had before and fills an album full of stuff like that I'm going to be devastated.
January 21, 201610 yr You can listen to what I assume is the chorus of the studio version on this trailer for a TV series: E1Q9YReRNQs I'm liking what I'm hearing, quite a lot of effects on the vocals but we'll see how it plays out in the whole song. I think the vocal mixer forgot to add another layer of autotune. :huh:
January 22, 201610 yr Not as great as i was hoping. I think Take Me Home will be my favourite from Bebe for quite a while.
March 16, 201610 yr It's out NOW, listen here: http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/bebe-rexh...-broken-hearts/ http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Bebe-Rexha-No-Broken-Hearts-2016-2480x2480-300x300.jpg This is rather excellent :wub: Particularly love Nicki's opener - "this is... a star studded collaboration"
March 16, 201610 yr Couldn't get through the whole song, absolutely dreadful and so disappointing :puke2:
March 16, 201610 yr It's ok in a "random song from someone who struggled to break through and is now huge" kind of way, but she can do so mch better and this won't break her through tbh.
April 7, 201610 yr Author XoiEkEuCWog I do quite like this after a few listens, it does feel quite current and with the factoring in of Nicki it is her most likely hit to date. But I do think her label expected this to be her big breakthrough and it isn't quite going to happen.
April 7, 201610 yr That is just crap. The video is awful aswell. She's on the road to do a Rihanna, only before she gets any breakthrough and so the general public will only know the generic, trashy and terrible singer from that song and video, and that's just sad :(
Create an account or sign in to comment