February 4, 20188 yr I watched episode 1 last night and it was fun. Am I the only one thinking that 20-minute (30 tops) episodes would work better?
March 3, 20188 yr This show is f***ing incredible. I found season 1 a bit slow but the later two were so good. Paula is everything. I do really like Rebecca at times but as a character she can be annoying to watch, especially how she treats her friends.
April 3, 20188 yr Author This has been renewed for season 4, which will be the last :( Sad to see it end, although I still haven't finished season 3 :lol:
April 3, 20188 yr I'm just thankful it will be having another season!! Sad to see it be the last but four seasons is still pretty good.
April 3, 20188 yr This has been renewed for season 4, which will be the last :( Sad to see it end, although I still haven't finished season 3 :lol: Tbf they said they always envisioned it having a four-season plan so for it to get its finale I am very glad :heart:
May 18, 20188 yr Rachel Bloom herself confirming that they pitched this as a 4 season story when they pitched the show initially. It’s refreshing to see a network buying into that and allowing it to play out fully without the pressure to keep going or to cull it short. I imagine that the popularity of this on Netflix internationally helps the CW immensely with that choice
Create an account or sign in to comment