Jump to content

Featured Replies

Well that explains it, I barely listened to him. :P

Fair. :P It just sounds too polished to me considering this is supposedly a live recording. I can slightly hear some sort of effect on Leona's voice, not sure if it's autotune or something else, but if it is it's harder to tell because I trust Leona can sing it so there's little for it to correct!

  • Replies 403
  • Views 78.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Fair. :P It just sounds too polished to me considering this is supposedly a live recording. I can slightly hear some sort of effect on Leona's voice, not sure if it's autotune or something else, but if it is it's harder to tell because I trust Leona can sing it so there's little for it to correct!

 

It sounds like reverb for Leona. Either way she sounds really great. :wub:

It sounds like reverb for Leona. Either way she sounds really great. :wub:

Yeah I thought it could of been that too. Anyway, I'm being picky! I did actually really enjoy the performance, the song suits Leona so well.

  • 5 years later...
  • Author

So after a lot of years (11!) since her last album and completely starting over from scratch for a new album in the last year she's been in the studio quite a bit and has been hinting at her next album on instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcnbkL_omOg/?igsi=Y3drZnF3YWYwcGdo

Sounds promising! I really hope we are on the verge of a new album from Leona, it's been too long snif

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.