Jump to content

Least Favourite Lana Del Rey Single 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Least Favourite Lana Del Rey Single

    • Video Games
      2
    • Born To Die
      1
    • Blue Jeans
      1
    • Summertime Sadness
      1
    • National Anthem
      0
    • Blue Velvet
      3
    • Ride
      0
    • Dark Paradise
      0
    • Burning Desire
      3
    • Gods And Monsters
      0
    • Young And Beautiful
      0
    • Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Remix)
      5
    • Once Upon A Dream
      0
    • West Coast
      0
    • Shades Of Cool
      2
    • Brooklyn Baby
      0
    • Ultraviolence
      0
    • Black Beauty
      0
    • Big Eyes
      4
    • I Can Fly
      3
    • High By The Beach
      1
    • Terrence Loves You
      3
    • Music To Watch Boys To
      0
    • Freak
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Posted

http://i65.tinypic.com/o6cnir.png

 

Hi and welcome to the least favourite games crossing over to the Indie, Rock and Alternative forum. The artist that we will do a poll for is global superstar and inspiration Lana Del Rey. Each round will be aimed to last 3 days and Lotti will host this poll alongside myself. Most of Lana's singles have been included- as well as her soundtrack songs and Lana tracks that did well in the UK despite not being a single (Gods And Monsters) and the first two round will be a double elimination. There are 24 songs included, 24 being the name of one of Lana's most recent tracks :wub:

Time to get to the voting and commenting. What is your least favourite Lana single?

 

Final Deadline: Saturday or Sunday

  • Replies 15
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, she definitely milked that Ultraviolence era dry, or maybe that shows how little attention I've paid to her since then :(

 

Voting Summertime Sadness til that shitty remix is out, I SWEAR if the contrarian brigade start voting for the obvious subjects early I'm going to explode -_-

Edited by Chez Wombat

Burning Desire. (should make this multiple choice and get rid of 2 or 3 for the first round!)
Summertime Sadness remix is going to go out way too early! f u h8rs :cry:
I've only ever heard Video Games so voted for that.
Has she really had that many singles?

 

That's what I was thinking!

 

I went for High By The Beach!

summertime blandness
I'm not sure where to start until the crowd of Ultraviolence/Honeymoon singles has been filed down a bit. I think I went for Shades Of Cool because I remember being distinctly underwhelmed by that but there's too many I'm not sure on right now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.