Posted June 2, 201610 yr As revealed HERE, Little Mix reveal a new song is coming next week. It won't be from a new album, but it could be for a re-release, or the Cornetto advert (or both!) Rixton's Cornetto song last year was their brand new single 'We All Want The Same Thing', but this could just be a promo single of some kind. Speculation pls.
June 2, 201610 yr Author If it is indeed a brand new single for a re-release or an early song for the new album, and has the support of an advert to go with it, it could be huge!
June 2, 201610 yr I'll prepare myself for the worst, a.k.a a sort of Word Up situation. Wouldn't it be a bit too early to push a new single?
June 2, 201610 yr I'm confused by their announcement. Like "a new song" would imply it's not a cover, right? Also not an album song or Hair. And they wouldn't get us excited for some single about ice cream, would they?
June 2, 201610 yr I hope they have come up with a strong song. I would believe it will be for a re-release, if this is the plan, and they handle it as good as the era has been handled so far it could really push the album sales way up.
June 2, 201610 yr I have no idea what this is / what it's in aid of, but I'm very excited for new Little Mix any time! :D
June 2, 201610 yr I don't think it's a proper single. It wouldn't come out tuesday and they called it "special". They'd probably just say "our new single" if that was the case, wouldn't they? It would be even better promo for Cornetto if they said the ad would feature Little Mix's new single
June 2, 201610 yr All the mystery omg *.* SOOO Excited regardless. Don't even care if it's a tacky cover, it's new LM, so anything will do tbh :wub:
June 2, 201610 yr I hate that they announced this so early, that's all I can think about now :no: :no:
June 2, 201610 yr Preparing myself for a funny and cheesy jingle type song for the cornetto advert, but hoping for a proper single with the adverts being great promo, think either way it'll be for cornetto Edited June 2, 201610 yr by XhannahlongX
June 6, 201610 yr So apparently it is going to be a remix of a Get Weird song according to a Twitter sound bite (Jade and Perrie made).
June 6, 201610 yr They name six different songs in that Spotify clip so it's probably one of them. I'm hoping for Grown