June 6, 201610 yr Ha, 50/50 as of this post. I opted for Grown, but I wouldn't be averse to Weird People. Either way, they're the most sensible options out of the remaining tracks.
June 6, 201610 yr Grown now grown now, don't you know that I can hold my own, boy you missed the boat :banana: :dancing: :dance: :funky: :cheer: Such a fun song.
June 6, 201610 yr If this was asked before the tour, I'd have probably said 'Grown' (just), but since the tour I most definitely prefer 'Weird People'! Such a great song. The votes aren't matching up with the amount of voters though! I'd understand if it was the voters above the numbers in the poll, due to "Null Votes", but the votes have more than the number of voters and it's really messing my head up lmao! Was this multiple choice?
June 6, 201610 yr Weird People for me! In my top 3 on the album :wub: Whereas Grown is more around 8th/9th for me!
June 6, 201610 yr Author If this was asked before the tour, I'd have probably said 'Grown' (just), but since the tour I most definitely prefer 'Weird People'! Such a great song. The votes aren't matching up with the amount of voters though! I'd understand if it was the voters above the numbers in the poll, due to "Null Votes", but the votes have more than the number of voters and it's really messing my head up lmao! Was this multiple choice? It was, I changed it though! Edits Oh f*** it still is. Changed it for REAL now. :drama:
June 7, 201610 yr Weird People by far! Grown has grown on me a hell of a lot from being my least favourite on the album but WP is 6th on the album for me (BM > SLS > LMOLM > Hair > LMLY > WP) and is still a 10/10 :lol: Grown is probably like 10th.