Jump to content

Featured Replies

21 minutes ago, Mr.X said:

hate that it is AI upscalled though as they look mostly disfigured lol

Sorry! It was worse before I did that, I promise!


If you're curious I have attached images of the bootleg VHS that this stuff came from.

IMG_0945.jpeg

IMG_0946.jpeg

IMG_0947.jpeg

IMG_0948.jpeg

IMG_0949.jpeg

Edited by RachelM

  • Replies 4.4k
  • Views 622.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Just wanted to share something quite special (and a bit heartbreaking, to be honest). Yesterday, all the MTV music channels across Europe were shut down. MTV 80s, MTV 90s, MTV Hits, Club MTV… the lot

  • Made a new banner for the forum by the way *.* Thought it was time for a refresh!

  • Happy New Year all! 🎊🥰 Let’s hope 2026 brings us good news…

Posted Images

1 hour ago, RachelM said:

Sorry! It was worse before I did that, I promise!


If you're curious I have attached images of the bootleg VHS that this stuff came from.

IMG_0945.jpeg

IMG_0946.jpeg

IMG_0947.jpeg

IMG_0948.jpeg

IMG_0949.jpeg

Oh wow this is an amazing thing to have. First of all, thank you so much for sharing!! It's honestly such a kick and joy to have this, as most of it is completly unseen love

I think the AI upscale does make them look so weird though. The original, even if grainy or old, would be much better, imo. It's ok to look rough, it was in 1996, literally 30 years ago. Technology wears out, and it is beautiful that way imo.

Either way, thanks for sharing

emma-b.gif?w=500

  • Author

Thank you for sharing @RachelM (and for posting it here @Mr.X )! I'm really looking forward to watching it. Something which is unseen by most fans, after all this time, is a gift! ❤️

After Wannabe and Viva Forever, they have now uploaded their iconic Top of the Pop's performance of Say You'll Be There on YouTube and you can also buy it on iTunes

Didn't realise they sent Emma to Canada alone to promote Forever (where was Victoria?).

7 hours ago, Rebel said:

Didn't realise they sent Emma to Canada alone to promote Forever (where was Victoria?).

I actually love this interview, the presenter guy (super cute!) actually is interested and makes great questions about method and them and their music, not just the scandals.

Shame it is only Emma........ the way they promoted Forever was really shocking.

Specially in Canada where Holler and Let Love Lead The Way were quite popular as well

Recently Browsing 1