Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 46
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

No more pls

 

Results will come tomorrow night at some point, I've still got to put a lot of votes into my sheets so it will depend on when I've done that as to what time they start but I'll keep you posted :magic:

BIGNIAAA WHY DO WE KEEP CLASHING?!

 

5:Bignia-Zaragovina / Hkeem & Temur - Fy Faen

 

THAT SONG HAS BEEN ON ME LONG LIST FOR AGEEES :lol:

 

Glad you sent it though as it flopped.

  • Author

guys, i'm just gonna disappoint and give you a heads up that it's looking unlikely semi results will come tonight as I still have ten sets of votes to put in, which doesn't sound like much but every voter left has nominated in every contest so it's gonna take longer than I thought. Hands up, the delay is totally my fault for not adding as i go like usual but i've been hella busy with family stuff for christmas/new year and not had access to a computer really this week :(

 

I'll defo have the results done at some point tonight, it just might be at like 10pm or later :') I doubt many of you will be around at that point to present them but I can check in and see if it's still doable. The alternative is just dropping the semis and the spreadsheets for the nominations stage whenever I'm finished if you'd prefer that as apposed to waiting until tomorrow? I know it's not the standard way to do it but its an option :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.