October 24, 200619 yr I'm not sure what your getting at with this :unsure: Three formats allowed and there are three formats. So what's the problem? CD/DVD/MaxiCD/Digital
October 24, 200619 yr We all sound like such GEEKS :lol: but STILL, will someone please mail them the info? ...Seriously! We NEED GA at #01.
October 24, 200619 yr just so we all have the right to contact the OCC http://www.theofficialcharts.com/contact.php :kink:
October 24, 200619 yr It would be hilirious if this website was responsible for McFly's downfall! HAHAHAHAH :lol: :lol: (that is if there is a rule broken somewere ;) )
October 24, 200619 yr You can find the OCC site in the Links forum Yes -> http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12210 CD/DVD/MaxiCD/Digital Does Digital come into section 2.1 McFly are not the first to release 3 physical version plus a digital are they? :unsure:
October 24, 200619 yr I find myself surprised to be liking a Girls Aloud song, but there have been far worst Number 1's than Something Kinda Oooh! (Mr Blobby for example) so I hope it gets there.
October 24, 200619 yr Yes -> http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12210 Does Digital come into section 2.1 McFly are not the first to release 3 physical version plus a digital are they? :unsure: i see digital as a format seeming as I think digital is now outperforming physcial in the singles market and if they have been released on downloads on Monday that would constitute 4 formats being released
October 24, 200619 yr oh i really hope McFly isnt number one i have heard reports that they are flying off the shelves ! and they have HMV promotion all week all over the country! cheap then :lol: (3 for £5, the old U2 trick :lol: )
October 24, 200619 yr From McFlyOffical http://www.mcflyofficial.com/home/ http://82.197.69.231/~markhtmlemails/formatpop2.html
October 24, 200619 yr I agree that a download must surely be classed as a format? They make a hell of a difference to some artist's positions.
October 24, 200619 yr still the download issue remains with the other 3 formats ^_^ and its rather fishy download sales are supposedly high enough for them to have been last week's #4, and the fact it isnt even on iTunes. It's almost like they know and were hoping noone would notice as the digital format isnt on iTunes. Edited October 24, 200619 yr by MConnor
October 24, 200619 yr I find myself surprised to be liking a Girls Aloud song, but there have been far worst Number 1's than Something Kinda Oooh! (Mr Blobby for example) so I hope it gets there. razorlight would have been a better example :lol: boooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrring!!!!!
October 24, 200619 yr Author Humbug That's a lot of McFly fans, and very unhappy ones if they found out :lol:
October 24, 200619 yr Well, the chorus of the Razorlight song reminds me of the charcter of Anne from Little Britain! (oh-oh-oh-oh)
October 24, 200619 yr I like the song America though, saying that. It got in my head and stayed there for a while.
October 24, 200619 yr Humbug That's a lot of McFly fans, and very unhappy ones if they found out :lol: I dare someone to go and tell them :lol: will be tears I suspect LMAO
October 24, 200619 yr I dare someone to go and tell them :lol: will be tears I suspect LMAO nothing is confirmed though, someone contacts the OCC then we hopefully get the official response clarifying the position of McFly
October 24, 200619 yr nothing is confirmed though, someone contacts the OCC then we hopefully get the official response clarifying the position of McFly would still be hilarious though :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment